Doc's Lab

• Thread starter whatupdoc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Hey guys! Back for some more fun. I'm about a couple weeks into flower right now with a few train wreck, and a Tahoe OG. There are also a couple Blackwater Kush and a Platinum OG hiding around in there.

Check it out...

I need to get some lights out pics. I'm missing something, but not sure what it is. I feel like I may be under feeding, but I've had over feeding issues in the past, and don't want to repeat...

What do you guys think tho?!

Docs lab
Docs lab 2
Docs lab 3
Docs lab 4
P

paulycali

Looking good but your camera thinks it's still 2011'

What up with that? Is this grow really happening lol!

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

hahaha! yeah I busted that camera out after having it sit around for ages. This grow is current. lolz

P

paulycali

hahaha! yeah I busted that camera out after having it sit around for ages. This grow is current. lolz

Right on no worries

I am diggin that trainwreck you got going on. She looks like a beast

She'll give you a plentiful harvest for sure

Good luck with your grow :)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
good luck with this run Doc. have you ran that blackwater og before?

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

good luck with this run Doc. have you ran that blackwater og before?

I ran one of them outdoor last year. Pulled about 7 zips off of a 5 footer. Really nice, dark purple tint and a great smell/taste. The latest I should take cuts is about a week into 12/12 ya?

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

I use Humboldt Nutes as a base. Soil's got guano/perlite mixed in. Cap's Tea. Hygrozyme, Trinity, HPK, and Crystal Burst as additives at certain times.

EVOKE

EVOKE

if u use a ppm meter make sure its working properly.. i had salt build up on mine and my ppms were off... looks like a sick line up.... im using veg+bloom and my plants are loving it simple 1 part powder....

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

I don't use a ppm meter at the moment. I've been backing way off when it comes to adding nutes, and just sticking to mostly Cap's tea and soil amendments. Working out pretty well so far

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Here we are a few weeks into it. Temps have gotten a little high with this heat wave rolling through, but I'm working on re-ducting the lights and adding an A/C. I was also entertaining the idea of running the lights at night instead. Anyways, here are a few pics. The Trainwreck is in pretty heavy need of a nice solid trim, but other than that, it's moving along nicely. The OG and the Blackwater are showing a deficiency though. I'm thinking that it's Phosphorous. I've been going really light on nutes this round and using mainly Cap's tea, and these ladies are bigger than before, so I'm thinking I may be going a little too light.

What do you guys think? Any input is appreciated. I want to get these ladies looking as healthy as possible as soon as possible!

20130427 114927

20130427 114903
20130427 114918
20130427 115014
EVOKE

EVOKE

MY docs og stretched way to much... all three of them... but one of them smells amazing...

ttystikk

ttystikk

What's the rh in that room? Those girls do not look happy- if bugs, rot and nutrient burn have been ruled out as causes, then up the rh. It needs to be closer to 70% and 75-80F.

EVOKE

EVOKE

my room is at 16 to 30% rh 72-76F and my plants look amazing...

Latest posts

Top Bottom