Docs Og

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

These came out great, looking beautiful. I'm wondering what kind of negative things you've heard about rd gear. Curious because I have a few of their strains in veg
In retrospect , just surfed to many threads(not here) and found some negative stuff and shouldn't have believed it, I should know better.. happy b made good points earlier in the thread on that and I agree with him. Good luck with your grow and thanks for stopping by. Look forward to seeing your ladies.
doing it up - looks great!

thx for sharing!
Thanks for stopping by motherlode I sure appeciate it . . Couldnt be happier with these 2 phenos so far.Hope they smoke as good as they smell....d

dlovejah

dlovejah

Week 8 Update.. These are in organic soil w/ bennies and I was feeding lightly, one more light feed then Ill just go with plain water,maybe some black strap molasses once until harvest. Pheno 1
P1240137
P1240069
P1240098
P1240078

Last edited:
lurrabq

lurrabq

Nice work!

What sort of organic soil did you use....if I may ask?

dlovejah

dlovejah

Top notch job dlovejah . they have a classic OG look & structure . I bet your glad you just ran with these . What kinda smells are you getting off em bud?
Hey Happy thanks for stopping by mate and hell yes Im glad I ran them:cool:!. Smells Im getting are earth, pine(sol), lemons, complex chemicals(Hairspray), skunkfunk and fuel. Pheno 2 is more lemon pinesol while pheno 1 is more skunkfunk,earth and hairspray..As of day 64 there starting to ripen fast now and the trichs are fully milked with a touch of amber. A few random shots of both phenos, Next up HARVEST
P1240216
View attachment 485823 ..
P1240204
P1240193

Last edited:
dlovejah

dlovejah

Looking good . nicely faded . how long do you flush em dlovejah?
Thanks Happy wish you could smell these... Damn!:confused:.. About a week of plain water on this one and blackstrap molasses a couple times before that. These were only in 3 gallon grow bags.. . Ill do em up much larger next time whichever pheno I choose. Bud Shots coming up Im trimming.
P1250044

dlovejah

dlovejah

P1250083
P1250182
P1250113
P1250121
P1250113
I feel for ya brother
Trimming sucks. Its the one part of growing that I dont like. I usually try to "Tom Sawyer"my better half to do it she's an expert and fast.
That looks real nice D! Perfect fall fade with sugary organic calx :)
Thanks bro .. Im happy with these for sure..Nuggage looks and smells dank.. Gotta keep my hands out of it and let it get a good dry before I sample..
Killer grow show man! Damn those look like tasty OGees - geez!:)
Thanks Man These are the loudest plants I have had in a while.. Just make your eyes water and hard to breath while trimming which Im doing now.. Dank for sure! . Heres pheno 1 coming down now ..

Top Bottom