Bud Density: 8
Aroma: 9
Taste: 10
Potency: 9
Duration: 2 hours
Smoothness (1 = harsh, 10 = smooth): 3
Tolerance Buildup (0=none, 10 = extreme): 3

Keeper? (Yes or No): Yes

Comments: The Sour Diesel pheno is the one used for this report and was the preferred keeper. This pheno produced a tall, strong plant with purple hues in the buds and finished in about 60 days.
The buds have an overwhelming aroma of fuel/gasoline and the taste is some of the best I have ever had. The visual appeal is there as the buds are fairly dense and some of the purple is viewable on the outside of the buds. But the real surprise awaits the smoker as he breaks open a bud and finds red and purple calynxs. The aroma's released when breaking open a bud is as powerful as the visual appeal!

PBD_Smoke_Test.jpg
Bud broken open to see purple hues.

NOTE: I almost gave her a 10 for potency. I have only a 3 week cure on her now and she still keeps getting more potent. I may have to adjust the potency. A 9.5 would be more appropriate. I have VERY high tolerance and I am an all-day/everyday smoker. This is pheno is genuinely potent with little tolerance buildup.

Bottom line: 100% keeper! Its a potent Sour Diesel with purple hues and finishes in 60 days or less. Could not ask for more, a real winner.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Comment from Doc.....

"You guys know me. I only have one momma on my momma shelf and I've been bitching about it for almost two years now. I have FINALLY found a real deal momma plant to stick up next to my Strawberry Cough. Almost two freaking years and more than two dozens strains including Herijuana, Stardawg, SSxECSD, Flamethrower OG and dozens more. I finally found something that has both flavor and potency. Something that makes me say "Holy Shit" or "Oh My God" everytime I take a hit. This is the shit ladies and gentlemen! "

~Doc

Top Bottom