Doctor Does Tricopath & Jelly Breath

• Thread starter DrGreenThumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrGreenThumbs

DrGreenThumbs

I am just starting a grow and wanted a place I can journal it along. I am going to be planting both Tricopath and Jelly Breath from In House Genetics. I am new here as I legit just signed up. Hoping I can be helpful and I appreciate anyone who follows along. I am keeping this first post short, more details incoming. Thanks for stopping in!!!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I am just starting a grow and wanted a place I can journal it along. I am going to be planting both Tricopath and Jelly Breath from In House Genetics. I am new here as I legit just signed up. Hoping I can be helpful and I appreciate anyone who follows along. I am keeping this first post short, more details incoming. Thanks for stopping in!!!
Welcome to the farm! Happy grows 🙂

DrGreenThumbs

DrGreenThumbs

Strains: Tricopath ( Platinum x Jelly Breath ) & Jelly Breath S1 ( Mendo Breath X Dosido ) by In House Genetics

Tent: 3 ft x 3 ft veg tent and 4 x 8 flower tent

Medium & Nutrients: Roots Organic Soil, Fox Farms Trio and Cali-Magic

Lighting: Mars-Hydro TSW-3000 in the 3 ft x 3 ft tent. Samsung Strip Lights in the 4x8.

Pot Sizes: 16 oz Solo cups to 1 gallon plastic pots to 5 gallon final plastic pots.

Plants: I will be starting 4 of each strain. Once they are about a month old, I will be selecting one from each to clone and toss for another run. The other 3 will continue on. I plan on vegging them 6-8 weeks depending on exactly how big they get. I will be doing multiple toppings on each plant with some LST and bending. I'll be updating this journal with pictures often to show how each plant is growing and will identify with the use of #'s. Anything I do or use in this grow will be included in this journal.

More to come...

Latest posts

Top Bottom