Dodge Dart

• Thread starter paperplane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paperplane

Okay now the world has gone crazy. Fiat is going to be building the new Dodge Dart. WTF!

T

tattoojim

daimler should have made a dart. that would have been sick

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Keep a open eye fer the Dodge Demon & Possibly the Ole Roadrunner under the Dodge er Chrysler name badge built on the Dodge Challenger platform with a fine little fuckin Hypo Mo-Par Hemi . Built in the US-of A .

Try & Top that JA-Pan Company , Nothin like good old fashioned American Muscle Car ,,,

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
, Nothin like good old fashioned American Muscle Car ,,,
Pppp 005 800x600 800x600

My custom 1954 retro restored Chevy... Factory new crate Ramjet 350 computerized electronic fuel injection engine, 350 hp., 350 turbo trans,Mustang 2 rack and pinion power steering front end,, chrome coil over chrome shocks, Ford 9 inch 290 rear end, A/C, Leather power bucket seats, 4 wheel disc brakes, all new interior, new bumpers, new grille, complete new wiring, new old school Krager spoke wheels with BF Goodrich TA tires, Dual flomaster exhaust, all new glass.
Car was totaly dissasambled. Frame powdercoated, body sandblasted. Assembled then disassembled and all welds powdercoated and body sealed exterior and interior totaly soundproffed, then reassembled.
Car runs like a dream. 110mph and still a lot left. Sounds totaly bad ass.
Really cruises nice at speed limit smooth and incredably tight.
My mechanic is a good old boy, honest as can be and is amazed how this car turned out.
He said this car will be as tight as it is now even after 300,000 miles.
I am the 2nd owner and have had the car for 25 years.
Cost to restore was about the same as a new Corvette, would not trade no way.

Pictures idunno 097

Car 026 800x600

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Fuckin Brilliant Bow-tie Chicken-man ,

One sweet Ride & One Fun Motherfucker to drive I betcha ,,,

Top Bottom