Doea anyone recognize this strain?

• Thread starter Joshdiamond84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joshdiamond84

Joshdiamond84

I found sone seeds in my weed over the last year and decided to try planting 12. I ended up with 1 hermie 4 females and 7 males. But this is only remaing plant as i had to give some away. And i dropped my lights on the other lol.

Doea anyone recognize this strain
Doea anyone recognize this strain 2
Doea anyone recognize this strain 3
Doea anyone recognize this strain 4
Doea anyone recognize this strain 5
Joshdiamond84

Joshdiamond84

Ibam attempting to fugure out how long this plant should take to complete buddinf

elduderito

elduderito

Identifying a strain from a photo is virtually impossible.... based on your leaf (thin leaves) and branch structure (larger node spacing and leggy) I would say you have a sativa dominant which would normally lead to a later flowering.... she does look strong and healthy!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Nice plant just enjoy nature at its best . Regards Od .

Joshdiamond84

Joshdiamond84

Identifying a strain from a photo is virtually impossible.... based on your leaf (thin leaves) and branch structure (larger node spacing and leggy) I would say you have a sativa dominant which would normally lead to a later flowering.... she does look strong and healthy!
And i didn't do anything special. Regular potting soil, no fertilizer or nutrients, just regular water every few days and very strict light regiment

Top Bottom