Does a Co2 fan controller exist?

• Thread starter Roaches
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Roaches

Is there a co2 controller that will turn my exhaust fan ON when it reaches a certain co2 level and then off again once it drops? This isn't for growing actually, I am trying to vent co2 from a room for another hobby.

R

Roaches

R

Roaches

I am returnining it because it is very inaccurate. About 250 ppm off from my other two readers. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
I got the inkbird and it works good for me. fortunately or not, it’s my only co2 censor so I don’t have anything to compare it with and guess which one is correct.

I got the bo1 as well and no issues but programming could be more enjoyable for sure.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I have an old Atlas 2 from Titan that would work for whatever you want to plug in based off CO2.. They're pricey but probably more accurate for what you're looking for...

Edit to add- I'm not selling mine I'm just saying - it would work if you can find one for a decent price.

INKBIRD

#Smart #Home #Living
Supporter
I am returnining it because it is very inaccurate. About 250 ppm off from my other two readers. Does anyone else have any suggestions?
Hello, the calibration range for ICC-500T CO2 controller is -500~500, you could calibrate it on the unit itself.

R

Roaches

Hello, the calibration range for ICC-500T CO2 controller is -500~500, you could calibrate it on the unit itself.

I am the original poster. I was going to return it but never did and eventually came across your reply. I calibrated the unit next to an accurate inkbird co2 monitor and it works perfectly. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

J

jamesmost

Running an atlas 1 controller,, set to 800ppm.
Venting tent 15 minutes per hour as of now,,, been monitoring temps, and my go to 15 minutes every 2 hours.

30 years ago I had a mad mechanical timer controller that woud turn off co2 during venting. ... (well the cops got that unit haha, not so funny at the time)...

How to do it ?

Top Bottom