does any nute company have a product that will increase resin production?

• Thread starter baron1212
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baron1212

I know for th most part its genetics that th resin production comes from.But is there anything i can do to increase resin?my first time outdoors,does it take longer for th resin to start packin on.I had to move plants from a place that got sun light all day during veg and for th first 2 weeks or so of flowering.And growth slowed to almost a crawl.and how should i harvest?Like i do indoors and use a 60x scope?and check th trichs for cloadiness

B

baron1212

will hydro plex do th samething?And will it work ok with soil

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Molassas1
Adds Tricombs

B

baron1212

caregiverken, how do i use th molasses?Ive seen alot about molasses.The first time was like 2004.I heard th guy from advance nutes tlk about it when they where setting up steve kubby's grow on pot-tv

kooter840

kooter840

Good heads up swisscheese. Totally didn't think of that but makes real good sense. I was just fixn to go do that.

B

baron1212

classic remix!lol that sounds like something i would have told people i know that wanted to grow but didnt want to read and learn first.They always took th cheap quick way.And their plants showed it!Im using very good genetics,have grown same indoor,this outdoor is new i might be expecting too much, too early!Im still learning this outdoor deal.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
caregiverken, how do i use th molasses?Ive seen alot about molasses.The first time was like 2004.I heard th guy from advance nutes tlk about it when they where setting up steve kubby's grow on pot-tv
I just add it to the water ( tablespoon per gal) some times alone..sometimes with Tea..and sometimes with other suplaments like cal mag and A1 roots gone wild.

Baron; I highly recomend that you check out A1 Nutes

They will be selling their stuff online very soon! :)

Its really good.

i hear using the right seed companies and strains increase resin production ;)

^^^Yep^^ :)

This is Avatar its Blue Dream X Alien GOD seed co.
(the A1 guys made these seeds)

only been flowering about 3 weeks

B

baron1212

I just add it to the water ( tablespoon per gal) some times alone..sometimes with Tea..and sometimes with other suplaments like cal mag and A1 roots gone wild.

Its really good.

View attachment 250224
thanks again bud!im going to check it out now.Im using bonticare pro bloom w/ liquid karma,sweet,silica blast ,cal-mag when needed,and hydroplex every second watering

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I use powdered molasses in my teas so I never feed it standalone. Once I go into flower I use Banana Manna with every feeding/watering. Brew my tea, dilute, then add banana manna and coco cat, both tropical organics products. Coco Cat is a stress reducer/vitality enhancer.

outwest

G

Garden of Dreams

Its really good.

View attachment 250224

Great Shot BTW

Top Bottom