Does any one know what's going on here

• Thread starter Sourtangerine22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sourtangerine22

Sourtangerine22

My plants x4 are all starting to look sick they are in their first couple days of flower. I'm growing in soil with CFL and LEDs. Using geenplanet dual fuel two part. Adjusting ph to 6.4 to 6.6 I've used calmag to try to fix the issue but I'm just not to sure it's stopping. Does anyone know what's going on here ? I was leaning towards potassium deficiency. Let me know !!

Does any one know whats going on here
Does any one know whats going on here 2
Does any one know whats going on here 3
Does any one know whats going on here 4
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
My plants x4 are all starting to look sick they are in their first couple days of flower. I'm growing in soil with CFL and LEDs. Using geenplanet dual fuel two part. Adjusting ph to 6.4 to 6.6 I've used calmag to try to fix the issue but I'm just not to sure it's stopping. Does anyone know what's going on here ? I was leaning towards potassium deficiency. Let me know !!
overwatering, let it dry out before watering, plants use/need less during flowering for the most part.
nutrient needs change and the light spectrum should change..
i don’t know your lights..

Dr.B

Dr.B

Are you only using the two part dual fuel? You should be using vitathrive with those in veg. Once you get to flowering you need to add rezin, massive bloom and liquid weight to complete the equation.

Sourtangerine22

Sourtangerine22

overwatering, let it dry out before watering, plants use/need less during flowering for the most part.
nutrient needs change and the light spectrum should change..
i don’t know your lights..
Are you only using the two part dual fuel? You should be using vitathrive with those in veg. Once you get to flowering you need to add rezin, massive bloom and liquid weight to complete the equation.
Yes I've been using everything as per the poster/feeding guide that came with my box of bottles

Sourtangerine22

Sourtangerine22

I think I have a outdated poster cause yours from the website is asking for more than my poster

Dr.B

Dr.B

I think I have a outdated poster cause yours from the website is asking for more than my poster
Then you know over feeding isn't the problem lol. That droop is almost unmistakable. Not getting dry enough between watering.

Maybe underfed a bit?

Sourtangerine22

Sourtangerine22

Its a bit different. Resin is being used on different weeks but the amounts seem similar...
I just got my ph meter today and I'm on second day for flower should I just go back to veg flush with 6.5 and go from there. My water tested as 8.9 but after I add green planet it went down to 6.6

Dr.B

Dr.B

I just got my ph meter today and I'm on second day for flower should I just go back to veg flush with 6.5 and go from there. My water tested as 8.9 but after I add green planet it went down to 6.6
Look more at the runoff when you water. Measure it in, measure it out. Both pH and EC/ppm. Dont go back in the schedule, just go with water only buffered to your preference for this feeding, water to 20% runoff. Let her dry out mostly before doing anything else.

Are you doing a water only feed every second or third cycle?

Dr.B

Dr.B

Once flipped shes flipped. Going back to veg now after causing that change inside her isn't a good option. Keep trucking!

8.9 seems high. Are you using distilled water?

Dr.B

Dr.B

Once flipped shes flipped. Going back to veg now after causing that change inside her isn't a good option. Keep trucking!

Consider de-chlorinating your tap water and using that instead if you are using distilled water. If possible, I don't know what your water situation is... Most of the dissolved solids in tap water are bicarbonates which make the water more pH stable. The trace minerals are good for your plant too.

Sourtangerine22

Sourtangerine22

No I'm not I'm using tap water. On another forum they were saying it's imroper nute balance. Which makes me just Wana flush with ph'd water

Dr.B

Dr.B

No I'm not I'm using tap water. On another forum they were saying it's imroper nute balance. Which makes me just Wana flush with ph'd water
Check your pH out. I mentioned that yesterday. I'll bet that's whats wrong here aside from watering too frequently.

Dr.B

Dr.B

I still don't think flushing blindly is the best course of action considering that your plant is clearly already experiencing water stress. That's why I said repeatedly; water to runoff and test, (EC & pH!!) before deciding to flush, possibly unnecessarily.... After letting it dry out...
You seem to have an idea of what you are willing to do and that's why I wished you the best of luck. Its your grow after all, at the very least, a learning experience.

Best of luck!

Sourtangerine22

Sourtangerine22

I still don't think flushing blindly is the best course of action considering that your plant is clearly already experiencing water stress. That's why I said repeatedly; water to runoff and test, (EC & pH!!) before deciding to flush, possibly unnecessarily.... After letting it dry out...
You seem to have an idea of what you are willing to do and that's why I wished you the best of luck. Its your grow after all, at the very least, a learning experience.

Best of luck!
Since I flushed everything with ph'd water at 6.5 everything seems to be going good.gonna let them dry out now couldn't get the run off to go below 6.8 no matter how much I flushed so I left it at that. Next nute feed will be Ph'd to 6.5 as well

Top Bottom