does any one know?

• Thread starter KOTTON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KOTTON

what if i put my plants on 12and 12 light and i fucked up the light cycle cuz i didnt have a timer is that bad help me out

K

KOTTON

i got one now but there not on the same light cycle they were on when i put them on 12and12

S

SSHZ

Depends how many days into flowering you are.......... earlier the better but it's very stressful and possibly may be starting the flowering process over again back at day 1.....

Papa

Papa

Supporter
mmg, it's only a four-day ban. you'll be okay. : )

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I was kidding. If u dont mind. Why was he banned?

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I've had plants have to completely reverse their to the opposite 12 hours of the day because of a four day power outage. The growth was stunted a bit and yield was slightly lower, but still pulled a good healthy harvest.

S

SeriousBidness

Usually depends on the tendency of light change (meaning - did you mess it up often/daily basis).. also how long was the duration of irregularity? If you messed it up greatly - did you switch it back or is it still the same as when you messed it up... or is it a completely new cycle altogether?
Every strain will react differently to harsh lighting conditions, but if you've already done the deed... just ride it out and see what happens. Make sure to use the timers, but.... in the future, try to bring a plant back to it's normal routine slowly (an hour a day)...

Hope this helps...

Latest posts

Top Bottom