does any1 know urkels genetics? i think blockhead

• Thread starter purpleblockhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

purpleblockhead

hi all, i was wondering if any1 knew urkels genetics? ive grown around 8 different bay area urkel cuts, its allways real finiky and a low yielder and slow grower but its good purple smoke, i love blockhead the green pheno type and purple pheno type, ive grown 8 packs of blockhead seeds over the years and i would bet my left nutt that urkel is blockheads purple pheno type!!!!!!! i swear its the same strain!!! they both are very finiky slow growers that yield low, the plant structure is the same the leafs are the same the sweet musty smell is the same the dark ass purple is the same!!! i swear that urkel is blockhead, some1 grew some blockhead seeds and got the purple pheno type and called it urkel!!!!!!! let me know what you guys think

JH420

JH420

I really have no idea but in Ed Rosenthal's "The Big Book of Buds volume 3" it says that Grape Ape, Purple Erkel, and Grandaddy Purple are phenotypes of Grandaddy grape ape.

I read somewhere that Blockhead is a yeilder? But I know nothing about the Blockhead.

saldiado

saldiado

grandaddy grape ape?? I believe grandaddy is a purple urkelx big bud cross, and grape ape is purple urkel crossed with skunk#1. IMO they are both attempts to beef the yield up on the original urkel. Grandaddy is way more of that chunky skunky urkel smell and taste while grape ape is way more grape and sweet, but still has that earthy jungle smell of purp. Purple urkel has been around for a while now, and it doesnt seem very likely to be a phenotype of blockhead.

P

purpleblockhead

they just seem so close 2 me!! if u your were 2 growth side by side it would be real had 2 tell apart!!! blockhead is a small yielder 2

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
they just seem so close 2 me!! if u your were 2 growth side by side it would be real had 2 tell apart!!! blockhead is a small yielder 2

Blockhead is not a small yielder bro>>>hence the name blockhead:)>>>where did you here that from:giggle

gtd

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Ive been running the purple erkel, and killerpurple AKA GDP sense 03, and I use to get my cuts from the breeder himself, well I dident personally my good buddy did, the guy was real strict about meeting people, anyway if u know anythang about the emerald triangle they (the breeders) dont like to give up any info on there strains, mo fos are tite liped, but I can say, that Deep chunk was used in the making of erkel, and also I use to get 2 cuts from him, one was the erkel, and the other was called the killer purple, AKA the GDP, the killer purple was just renamed cause it produced better than the erkel, its the same weed just a different pheno,...........GM

P

pokerman

i read somewhere that urkel was a lavender pheno....but who knows....

P

purpleblockhead

ive went threw 8 packs of spice of life blockhead seeds and all the purple pheno types were small yielders!!!! not 1 was a big yielder!!! not even the green pheno types are big yielders!!! i thought the name came from the denseness of the buds, all the spice of life blockhead seeds i grew were short slow growing bushy plants that yielded small sweet dense smoke!! they were very finiky and had 2 have perfect conditions 2 be happy!! im a blockhead fan as you can see my my screen name, im live the bayarea ive went threw a bunch of urkel cuts from clubs and friends and urkel is very close 2 the purple blockhead pheno type that i got from spice of life seeds!! i wish some 1 had grew out both like me so they could see its crazy how much they look alike and grow alike!!! even the plant structure is the same

Top Bottom