does anybody have a tried and true pure blend pro coco recipe

• Thread starter bodhi seeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

ive always been an organic soil guy, when i switched to coco i nearly drove myself mad trying to get things dialed.
so i switched to canna coco a and b with organics on top as an experiment, it worked fine, but i would love to use something that cost less than canna and is at least semi organic. i know some of you guys use pureblendpro as a coco feed... any tips?

I

Inuit

Glad to hear the canna worked well for you. I am going through the same headache here with PBP and coco...wish my local vendor stocked canna but no dice :(.

I

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

ive always been an organic soil guy, when i switched to coco i nearly drove myself mad trying to get things dialed.
so i switched to canna coco a and b with organics on top as an experiment, it worked fine, but i would love to use something that cost less than canna and is at least semi organic. i know some of you guys use pureblendpro as a coco feed... any tips?

Hey Bodhi, how are ya? I'm not knowledgeable on this one myself, but I may be able to point you in a good direction. I think you recently met a very good friend of mine with the initials PG. Hes been on the pureblend for a while now, not sure if he knows about coco, but hes got that nutrient dialed.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

cool ill see if hes got some knowledge on the subject:cool

Disguised

Disguised

Here is an old post by PF that I saved and found useful! Hope this helps :smiley_joint:

AS for the PureBlend Pro, I ran it for 3+yrs on coco & still use it as my building block. This is how I like to use it on the 65-70 days strains.

Per 1gal R/O water
VEG 5-10ml of PBP Grow depending on plant size
7ml Liquid Karma
5ml CalMag+
5ml Hygrozyme

Bloom
10-15ml PBP Bloom, I like to use the "For soil" version as it has less Nitrogen
10ml Liquid Karma
5ml CalMag+
5ml Hygrozyme
Bloom booster or PK13/14 during weeks 4-6
I stop with the calmag+ & Hygrozyme 4 weeks b4 finish.
Then a 10 day flush with SWEET & final 4 days of straight R/O

K

Kieserblade

Canna Coc and Nutes

My first post here on the THC Farmer and I actually think it’s relevant to you original question about lower cost nutes with coco. I read a thread started from a brother that goes by the name Zoolander, about a year ago. One suggestion he had seems to work very well during flowering. He uses straight Molasses (black strap) I believe. Unfortunately you still have to keep the A/B combo going but the Boost is what cost the most along with the PK. According to him you can simply substitute the Molasses for the PK and Boost. It should cut your cost quite a bit. Hope this helps!

T

tngreen

hey there, i have used PBP for about 3 years now and like it a lot with coco. I stuck pretty close to what Disguised posted (-hygrozyme) altho this last grow i cut out Liquid Karma and replaced it with Molasses (Grandma's, found at ur grocery), best thing i ever did.

used 2.5ml/gal of it through the whole grow along with PBP grow/bloom and cal mag. the molasses takes the place of sweet during the flush. had my girls reaking! For even better results i couldve used PK13/14 but couldnt afford it at the moment. With PBP you gotta keep it simple cuz its pretty strong, doesnt need much. oh and def use the soil version, the hydro always had the N out of whack.

B

bckwht

hey there, i have used PBP for about 3 years now and like it a lot with coco. I stuck pretty close to what Disguised posted (-hygrozyme) altho this last grow i cut out Liquid Karma and replaced it with Molasses (Grandma's, found at ur grocery), best thing i ever did.

used 2.5ml/gal of it through the whole grow along with PBP grow/bloom and cal mag. the molasses takes the place of sweet during the flush. had my girls reaking! For even better results i couldve used PK13/14 but couldnt afford it at the moment. With PBP you gotta keep it simple cuz its pretty strong, doesnt need much. oh and def use the soil version, the hydro always had the N out of whack.

I was wanting to try this on my upcoming coco run...you still use the pbp, calmag, molasses regimen?

T

tngreen

not anymore but honestly i may go back to it as those runs were still the best in recent years. Tried the organic tea route and def not for me. Currently testing a one part hydro powder hopefully it gives similar results to the PBP. with my above recipe, i would add some kind of root booster in veg and early flower

B

bckwht

not anymore but honestly i may go back to it as those runs were still the best in recent years. Tried the organic tea route and def not for me. Currently testing a one part hydro powder hopefully it gives similar results to the PBP. with my above recipe, i would add some kind of root booster in veg and early flower

Thanks for getting back to me..I found this old thread then saw that you posted yesterday so I figured if I quoted your old post then it would alert you while online..finally a plan worked out lol

I have been wanting to try coco for awhile now and honestly planned to do an organic coco mix with a recipe I found but figure I should prob atleast get somewhat familiar with coco first..will pick up the pbp and calmag tonight

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I rock nothing but coco and use pbp.....here is my recipe:

Veg: Liquid Karma, Diatomic Humus, Age Old Grow, Azos, cal-mag

Flower: Liquid Karma, Pure Blend Pro (soil formula) or CNS 17 if I am being light on the wallet, and sometimes citrus sweet.

I found that with coco getting a heavy nitrogen in veg is a must, so I had to switch to age old and it works great.

B

bckwht

Sweet! I was honestly looking at the age old grow/bloom, calmag, and some molasses but so many people like pbp that I kinda got swayed haha

Thanks for the info!

grower4life

grower4life

Whats going on Bodhi, been run the botanicare pure blend reciepe for years. I was a soil guy myself and when soil became very inconsistant i changed over to coco, that was about 6 years ago, anyways i use alot of there products but still add a few other in.
Pure blend grow and bloom, cal mag, bud blaster, sensi zym, liquid karma, diamond nector silica blast. The last @weeks bud blaster comes out and overdrive comes in. It fukin rocks!!
Check out my thread in the coco section and its the 8K OG grow.

Peace

M

mistergreen206

Hey bro I tried cns17 and I did ok it seems to me that when your growing in coco teas are a must ..I am using dm-gold a b grow right now trying to switch it up if you want to use pbp then try this out 10 mil pbp a tea spoon of e salt 5 mil cal mag then 2 day a week tea. cut the tea in half with water then mix it 50/50 with nutrients. 4 days nutrients 2 days nutrients and tea one day flush then a booster in flower I like hydroplex This time I will go with hydroplex 3-6 then cch20 week 7-8 1/2 then 10 day flush cut the tea off at week 3-4 of flower .( Hogan 400 ) is a cool guy that helped me and a buddy of mine check him out. I hope it all works out for you

Top Bottom