does anybody know where to get pre 98 bubba seeds?

• Thread starter grnmountainboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grnmountainboy

does anybody know where the best place to get pre 98 bubba seeds? i have always gotten my seeds from dr. greenthumb seeds and (needless to say) have never been disappointed. they do carry pre 98 bubba seeds but only feminized. i have always been happy with the other fem. seeds i have gotten from them. i just dont want to get ripped off, so if anybody has ordered pre 98 bubba seeds (reg.) please drop me a line.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
cali connection bro

JH420

JH420

does anybody know where the best place to get pre 98 bubba seeds? i have always gotten my seeds from dr. greenthumb seeds and (needless to say) have never been disappointed. they do carry pre 98 bubba seeds but only feminized. i have always been happy with the other fem. seeds i have gotten from them. i just dont want to get ripped off, so if anybody has ordered pre 98 bubba seeds (reg.) please drop me a line.

Dr G has Katsu Bubba not pre98...fems yes. I think you're going to want femmed Bubba's if you want an accurate representation in seed form.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
your not gonna get real pre-98 bubba in anything but a fem seed

I

ibTheMan

Most Bubba sucks bad so if i was you id go for RP Sour Kush fems.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
why is fem a better representation

pre 98 bubba is clone only - so the only way you can make seeds is reverse a female which gives you fem beans

if somnebody is selling seeds as regular pre 98 bubba then it wasnt a pre 98 bubba male that made them

O

oglovinlife18

pre 98 bubba is clone only - so the only way you can make seeds is reverse a female which gives you fem beans

if somnebody is selling seeds as regular pre 98 bubba then it wasnt a pre 98 bubba male that made them

calli connects where fem?

JH420

JH420

no idea - Im not a fan of swervology

maybe he used an affie male - sounds like something swerve would do

I'm no fan either...but the Bubba pre98 were s1's, and that's as close as it gets to the clone. I grew out a full pack for my first grow, and had stellar results as did everybody else who grew them out. Those beans were from maybe 2years back or so...I wouldn't touch his bubba bx I agree who knows what male is in there...I hear good things about Katsu too, but no experience personally.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
soem fem pre 98 crosses up under devine genetics

hiboy

hiboy

motherlode your knowledge is fricking awesome.
what strains are you normally liking to grow
h

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
motherlode your knowledge is fricking awesome.
what strains are you normally liking to grow
h

lol - thx bro

I like to grow indicas and indica hybrids mostly its what I prefer to smoke

some of my favs to run lately are: white fire - white dog - casey jones and
an unkown banana cut that is super tasty and awesome before bed

currently rolling some cabin fever triple deez, blue geez and chemmando

also got some ogr super skunk x aliens and some mcfly too starting to flower

Top Bottom