Does Anybody Use The Schedule Printed On The Bottle?

• Thread starter ImSlingBlade
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImSlingBlade

ImSlingBlade

GH trio schedule doesnt work. Follow that and the plants stop growing buds about week 4 of flower. End result, early matureing and small buds.

S

Stonedfire

You might just want to try organic soil. Where you just add water for the most part.

ImSlingBlade

ImSlingBlade

I honestly feel like they would do better with no nutrients at all. They all look good, healthy, consistant, green, until week 4 of flower. The buds pistols shrivel up they stop growing and the last for weeks of flower Im looking at pre mature small buds. Its the nutrients.

ImSlingBlade

ImSlingBlade

You might just want to try organic soil. Where you just add water for the most part.
I honestly feel like they would do better with no nutrients at all. They all look good, healthy, consistant, green, until week 4 of flower. The buds pistols shrivel up they stop growing and the last for weeks of flower Im looking at pre mature small buds. Its the nutrients.

S

Stonedfire

Sometimes you can use too much nutrients especially synthetics. You can cause nutrient lockouts where the roots can not absorb nutrients anymore and the only way for your plant to get nutrients is foliar spray or to self cannibalize itself. Which the leaves will yellow where they shouldn't. Have picture?

ImSlingBlade

ImSlingBlade

Sometimes you can use too much nutrients especially synthetics. You can cause nutrient lockouts where the riots can not absorb nutrients anymore and the only way for your plant to get nutrients is foliar spray or to self cannibalize itself
I think they have nutrient lockout. Should I cut the schedule dose given on the back of the GH bottle in half?

T_Dub

T_Dub

GH trio schedule doesnt work. Follow that and the plants stop growing buds about week 4 of flower. End result, early matureing and small buds.
I’ve switched to the Lucas Formula….a recipe that only uses GH Flora Micro and Bloom in a ratio of 2:1 at all times. It ignores Flora Gro altogether and heavies up on Bloom. Gets great reviews and it’s much simpler than the GH 10 part program.

As far as the small buds, are you sure the plants are getting sufficient light for your grow space?

1C9EA7EB FBCE 4D35 94FC 5781D1377030

S

Stonedfire

I think they have nutrient lockout. Should I cut the schedule dose given on the back of the GH bottle in half?
What is your medium? Soil?. I would say distilled water only. Do that 3 or 4 waterings. See if that fixes it. If your in soil you don't need liquids. If your in coco hydro or something with no nutrients in it then you have to add nutrients back faster. But nutrient companies wanna sell u nutrients. When i first started indoors i used canna bio and fox farms happy frog. I only used the veg fertz once and awhile and bloom every other time still yielded great. I also used rhizotonic, which is great for roots it's their version of a mycorrhizal product. I also used their bio boost which increases resin. Honestly if I were you and haven't invested in lots of fertilizer I would just grab happy frog ocean forest and happy frog mix 50/50 or get coast of Maine Stonington blend just add water you will need a water filter or access to reverse. osmosis or spring water. When you need more fertilizer you can just get a dry fertilizer like coast of Maine Stonington blend and topdress and use your same soil forever and recycle your trim into the pots for nitrogen calmag. https://coastofmaine.com/product/stoningtonfood/

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

i never follow directions!!!! Read all labels!!!! get a ppm and ph pen!!! the directions are a general rule of thumb trying to give a broad stroke that will work for most people. A three or five part allows you to play with it more, but lemme tell ya, they all work great. Its all the same crap with different food coloring and names, ever read the labels? You need to actually understand how these nutes work and use them accordingly, a little bio chem, some clicks and a few messages and youll be there. you ought to check out some of the folks here. @Shaded_One and @BillFarthing both have killer write ups that i would implement in a heartbeat!! Shaded has the killer Organics and if you must be a salty dawg bill's Ballin on a Budget would defiantly be my go to!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Whatever is happening in your grow is very fucked up. No plant is mature at 4 weeks of flower. If all your stigmas went red and shriveled, a hermie flower popped up somewhere, or something was sprayed on the plants that dried them out (like "Green Cure" or a similar product).

Do you have pics?

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

I use manufacturer's feeding schedules to get the mix ratios of the various parts by week, but I would never follow either the suggested frequency or feed amount. If I'm in amended soil (e.g. FoxFarms) and transplant frequently, I might feed only three times in an entire grow...if my runoff PPMs fall below 2 EC (or 1000 on the 500 scale) and there's no transplant coming up.

D

Dr.Dave

I used to use their liquid 3 part Flora Series and got very good results with it. They list 5 recipes on their bottles for seedlings, early veg, aggressive veg, transition to flower and bloom. I recommend that you use only 40% of their recipe in early veg, 50% in late veg to early flower and 60% for bloom. Add a PK boost like PK13/14 of GH's for bloom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom