Does Anyone Else Blend Homegrown?

• Thread starter CrazyColas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CrazyColas

CrazyColas

My second-year grow has cured into such a strong indica, I’m not enjoying it much. So I thought I’d blend it with some dispensary leaf. 25% Nurse Jackie and 25% Green Crack. I’ll report back!

CrazyColas

CrazyColas

85DDD4C4 4822 4915 9619 645EA7D8EEB3

TSD

TSD

Well yes of course, I call it making a salad lol. My Super Silver Haze which is very heavy on the sativa side, can be anxiety inducing to me if I'm having an anxious type day, so I'll blend it with some white widow or BCP to bring it down a notch. I like to blend and see the different effects that you get.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I find blending gives the most well rounded effect. I have a container that I empty my grinder into, it gets filled with a little bit of everything. If I want something specific, I empty the grinder into the bowl and grind what I want.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

We like to blend. Blends are what we smoke most. We use various combinations of home-grown and dispensary weed. We also might add small amounts of fan leaf because it can make for a better burn.

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Yes… Love to make a salad of a couple heavy hitters and a nice sativa. The entourage effect that each of them brings to the party can make for a really fun time

CrazyColas

CrazyColas

Thanks all - it’s just what I thought it would be, a big improvement over the 2022 harvest.

crossfader

crossfader

It's interesting playing with making 'custom blends'. I do it quite often with satisfactory results 😉👍

Top Bottom