Does anyone else run their veg lights 24/7

• Thread starter reloader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I'm talking about in veg.. Not much P is needed in veg.. In flower if you have P def you'll see more of a redish/purp color stems, but the leaves will show signs of def first (brownish spots) before your stems show signs of redish/purp color, no need to wait that long to ID P def, look at your leaves. Thats why its important to give the plant what she wants from early in veg, especially the OGs/Chems since both are bitchy..

reloader

reloader

Some my plants are ALL purple with GREEN stripes,ALL the way through,and they do not exhibit ANY deficiency!
I believe this is genetics more than deficiency.
Agreed. I have previously had plants with purple stems and never had any problem with that particular plant.
Also I do not use hardly any nutes during veg, and I can grow lush green plants. I start a nute cycle when I put them in my flower room and it seems to work well for me and the strains I am growing.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

as far as the purple is concerned watch the new shoots grow after transplanting and if the new shoots are a solid green than your issue is with an immobile nutrient and if new growth continues with same pattern and environment is keen then its more likely genetic but although it is genetics that purple can still be interpeted as deficient...
And cold night temps have done this to me aswell

gumby420

gumby420

ive been running 24/0 for the first few weeks, then switching to 20/4 for a week or two, then to 18/6 for the last 4 weeks or so. i started doing it this way thinking it would be easier on the plant with smaller increments. does it make a difference?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I've heard both sides of this argument, and I don't think that by itself it's an indication anything is awry with the plant. In other words...

Purple Shuprle.
I wouldn't lose sleep over it....

Top Bottom