Does anyone have experience with Slightly Stoopid - Collie Man Kush from HSC?

• Thread starter OkieKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OkieKush

OkieKush

I was lucky enough to score some of the seeds and was wondering if anyone has grown it or knows how it grows. I've googled it and can't find much info about it.

FFM

FFM

Nice one, nothing to worry about...grows like an indica.

Let it grow 👍

OkieKush

OkieKush

I ended up contacting Humboldt Seed Company. They stated that the stretch is moderate with the Collie Man Kush.

I'm growing it in a 10 gal container. This is the plant 30 days after flipping to flower. It's supposed to finish in 60 days.

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

WOW awesome looking plant. I just got my hands on two feminized seeds of this, and looking forward to growing them in the Summer. May grow alongside something, or may just SGROG the two out in my 4x4.

OkieKush

OkieKush

WOW awesome looking plant. I just got my hands on two feminized seeds of this, and looking forward to growing them in the Summer. May grow alongside something, or may just SGROG the two out in my 4x4.

Thanks.

It's been a very easy strain to grow so far. HSC genetics are very good. I've also grown their Blueberry Muffin. It was an easy one too.

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

How's the nose on it so far?? I'm hoping it's more dank/skunk/almost onion-garlicky rather than fuel/diesel, but I won't be bummed if it's gassy.

OkieKush

OkieKush

How's the nose on it so far?? I'm hoping it's more dank/skunk/almost onion-garlicky rather than fuel/diesel, but I won't be bummed if it's gassy.

It's not putting off too much of a smell yet. I touched one of the buds to break some trichomes and I would describe the smell as, not piney, but still a pleasant green smell with a sweet smelling fuel background. It's very sticky.

OkieKush

OkieKush

Day 63 of flower

It looks like it's going to take more time to ripen up these buds. Most of the the trichomes are cloudy but I don't see many amber ones. I want to get a small percentage of amber before I chop her down.

The buds have a powerful sweet fuel smell.

LocDAWG

LocDAWG

How big were the colas? What was the yield off one tree? Can we see the final product after trim? Im interested in this strain. These pictures are awesome!!

OkieKush

OkieKush

How big were the colas? What was the yield off one tree? Can we see the final product after trim? Im interested in this strain. These pictures are awesome!!
The top buds were of good size. I got some smaller buds below. I'm going to trim a little higher up next time I grow it.

I can't tell you the yield because I don't have a working scale. I can say the harvest was above average of what I'm used to producing. Very pleased.

Here's a bud-shot of three of the top buds.

Note that this was organically grown in soil. If you grow it with hydro, you'll get much larger buds I'm sure.

The effects are very strong, but what I really like about it is it doesn't make me want to go to bed like most heavy indicas.

Last edited:
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

The top buds were of good size. I got some smaller buds below. I'm going to trim a little higher up next time I grow it.

I can't tell you the yield because I don't have a working scale. I can say the harvest was above average of what I'm used to producing. Very pleased.

Here's a bud-shot of three of the top buds.

Note that this was organically grown in soil. If you grow it with hydro, you'll get much larger buds I'm sure.

View attachment 1134665
Sweeeeet, nice job!

Bbonez

Bbonez

I've also grown their Blueberry Muffin. It was an easy one too

Do you remember how many days you had them in flower before you chopped? HSC says blueberry muffin has a 45 day flowering time.

OkieKush

OkieKush

Sorry, I don't remember exactly. That was five grows ago and I didn't take notes. It did seem to be a quick one though. You'll enjoy the blueberry muffin smell while it's in flower.

Top Bottom