Does anyone here read reefer magazines?

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I see these around town from time to time, free magazines in various places. Anyone actually read any of these things? I'm assuming Maximum Yield is available in several states I would imagine. What are the best magazines for growing information?

Does anyone here read reefer magazines
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Other than high times never seen those. We have a regional one the herbalist in MA, but it mostly circulates at the dispensaries and is mostly their advertising. Not much useful information in there.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Other than high times never seen those. We have a regional one the herbalist in MA, but it mostly circulates at the dispensaries and is mostly their advertising. Not much useful information in there.
Yea, there filled with ads, that's for sure. I sometimes used to go over to the hempfest central, because it's up in lake city, but they've been closed for awhile because of the flu. They've got stuff like this.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I used to back in the day. Skunk is another good magazine to read. Used to have a high times subscription and it’s really what lead me to growing for myself. Lots of interesting topics covered in those publications however they aren’t always filled with practical or useful information. But the photography was always nice.

Sites like this have replaced magazines imo. Cannabisworld was the first cultivation forum I joined, followed by overgrow and icmag.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Sometimes those mags are OK to find out what's going on in the area, but they're like guidebooks for things to do at a vacation spot — it's all about the advertising and you're not going to get any objective information.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Magazine?... Oh, I remember those!
IMG 20201020 175506466
IMG 20201115 131204056 HDR
IMG 20201020 190316962

Good for rolling your joints on.
IMG 20201119 102434760

Top Bottom