Wanted Does anyone know a reputable, safe seed website that ships internationally? (NZ)

• Thread starter BC_August
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BC_August

Really looking to find some autos and/or feminized seeds.

I have plenty of seeds but they're all regulars, its painful to think that the 6 x 2week olds i have at the moment could be all male and all my hard work goes down the drain, i realise that can be part of the process but it would really nice to have some feminized seeds at least.

seed banks in new zealand dont exist. id like to find a reputable site that does super discrete packaging if possible.

please and thank you.

(and please, before you say "use the search engine" - i am dyslexic in many ways and havent used a forum in like 20 years, im trying)

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

I have plenty of seeds but they're all regulars, its painful to think that the 6 x 2week olds i have at the moment could be all male and all my hard work goes down the drain, i realise that can be part of the process but it would really nice to have some feminized seeds at least.

seed banks in new zealand dont exist. id like to find a reputable site that does super discrete packaging if possible.

please and thank you.

(and please, before you say "use the search engine" - i am dyslexic in many ways and havent used a forum in like 20 years, im tryin

please and thank you.

(and please, before you say "use the search engine" - i am dyslexic in many ways and havent used a forum in like 20 years, im trying)
Try Neptune seed bank they are a good company with a shit load of breeders

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

I have been using sensible seeds for the last couple years here in the USA. I checked and they do ship to NZ. They have lots of stealthy shipping options and they have tracking here. They have good prices and I always get a crazy amount of free seeds. Check out the promotions section. I had 3 pyramid seeds last year that never sprouted and told them this year when I made my order, they sent 3 with my order to replace them. Great company. I am not affiliated with them other than being a customer.

Wieczorekfloorz

Wieczorekfloorz

please and thank you.

https://chaotic-genetics.company.site/

If you place an order I'll throw in a bunch of freebies F1 so you can do a pheno hunt.

B

BC_August

https://chaotic-genetics.company.site/

If you place an order I'll throw in a bunch of freebies F1 so you can do a pheno hunt.
Thanks for the offer man but maybe when your company has been around for a bit longer/gets a bit more professional :) no hate though, keep going!

I ended up using Herbies Head Shop. Great customer service, package took almost a month to get to me, 3 days before it arrived they sent a replacement package but we deemed the first one lost, so 2 for 1 ain't bad :) def recommended, stealth shipping was good and they offer free seeds, and have pretty unbeatable prices (like 25 critical xxl autos for like $25-30usd or something).

Wieczorekfloorz

Wieczorekfloorz

Place order I'll toss in freebies.of my critical banger strain or my Gruntz strain

IMG 20220326 230116042

IMG 20220326 230520257
12b76cfd 8331 4388 8338 ace00001d1e0
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

there only like a hundred sites at this point. Google is your friend try using it.

B

BC_August

there only like a hundred sites at this point. Google is your friend try using it.
No need to be rude. You realise that this is one of the reasons for forums right? To get peoples opinions on something. Of course there’s hundreds of sites, I was asking for recommendations. I could Google, find a site that I personally think look goods but might be a scam, I wouldn’t know because I never asked. No one likes a scrooge

anyway I’ve since started using Herbies seedbank, great prices, customer service and shipping (which takes a bit long but all international mail is at the moment for obvious reasons)

Thanks for everyone’s actually helpful suggestions :)

Top Bottom