Does Anyone Know How Much A Head Grower Makes

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

i have 26 plant site room, large plants, 20gal pots and im currently looking to find a hand to help me cuz i have the flower room and the veg room along with a busy daily schedule so i need to find someone who i can call the head grower who's going to be running my room, ill still be in there, working but probably 4 times a week instead of everyday. what do i pay someone of this statue???

The Terps

The Terps

If fit 26 plants under a light and a half so just saying 26 plant room isn't very helpful. What are there responsibilities? If they are in 20 gal pots why do you have to check them every day why not every other or with 20 gals seems like you could just check them once a week and not hire anyone.

dmshayne

dmshayne

i have 26 plant site room, large plants, 20gal pots and im currently looking to find a hand to help me cuz i have the flower room and the veg room along with a busy daily schedule so i need to find someone who i can call the head grower who's going to be running my room, ill still be in there, working but probably 4 times a week instead of everyday. what do i pay someone of this statue???
What strains, which growing method, how much experience needed? Much more information is needed to know the price needed. Also depends on where you are ect..

dmshayne

dmshayne

I would first make sure that you cannot handle this on your own, if you decide you need some help then there are a multitude of companies and websites that can help connect you with a grower. :)

The Terps

The Terps

Plant support water and spray. That's what a good grower does and it's a really easy job IMO. At least the easiest I had.
build a drip system support them early and the less human exposure the less chance of acquiring bugs. I check my flower and veg room 2-3 times a week which is over 150 plants takes a half hr.
Once every two weeks I add an extra half hr to an hr to thin leaves or take clones.
My buddy has a 20 lighter pays dude a 100 a day to run day to day get nutes spray transplant water. Takes him about an hr to an to two. 5-6 days a week. Those rooms have no water system and the are in 5 gals.

The Terps

The Terps

I like all of the above @LI grows but if you work in med mj why do you need medical. We can skip that. Just bounces of the product

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

$1,500 a week (after taxes)....11 paid holidays, unlimited sick days.
Paid medical insurance with a good dental plan. Company vehicle and gas card.
That should do it.
you forgot the never ending supply of green blahahaha

vangs

vangs

If fit 26 plants under a light and a half so just saying 26 plant room isn't very helpful. What are there responsibilities? If they are in 20 gal pots why do you have to check them every day why not every other or with 20 gals seems like you could just check them once a week and not hire anyone.
these things are drinking 100gal a day maybe 2 tops... so its 26 plants under 20 nanolux 1000s. basiclly i want someone to come in, make sure the veg rooms running fine, flower rooms running fine, etc, water t
$1,500 a week (after taxes)....11 paid holidays, unlimited sick days.
Paid medical insurance with a good dental plan. Company vehicle and gas card.
That should do it.
ok cool so no happy endings required? lol

vangs

vangs

water the veg room which is 24-30 5gal plants 3x a week (150gal)
water the flower room 24-30 20gal plants 5x a week (500gal)
and the days hes there watering the flower room, i want him to also prune each room for 30min.
brew cap benny tea 2x week (10gal)

and then the random take 50-60cuts maybe every 6 weeks. ezcloner no rockwool.

ill be getting the nutes and coco and anything else like ro filters and shit. he just needs to let me know.
the 3 times a week he will water the veg room, i want 2 of those days to be on days that the flower room doesnt get fed so that way he can do a walk threw everyday and just make sure the enviroments stable, co2 on, etc. quick walk around before shuting the lights, nothing crazy..
basiclly spending about 2.5hrs on days he waters and prunes flower room and then 1hr on days hes watering veg room.

All transplanting but ill be doing that with him.
but im talking about having someone run it where the only time i go in is to bring new products like nutes that he asked for. i have someone in mind but i feel like hes asking for too much.. i could easilly handle the room myself, but

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Sorry man I cant be of much help to you... in this aspect sounds like you have a kick ass op going tho

LI grows

LI grows

I do Perpetual... and i figure it takes me about 20 manhours per week to produce 10 ounces per week.
That includes Mixing soil, cloning, watering, topping-training, harvesting,trimming, keeping an eye on the cure, shopping for supplies.
Its a job! Its not free money.
$75 per hour. The best job i ever had. :-)

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I do Perpetual... and i figure it takes me about 20 manhours per week to produce 10 ounces per week.
That includes Mixing soil, cloning, watering, topping-training, harvesting,trimming, keeping an eye on the cure, shopping for supplies.
Its a job! Its not free money.
$75 per hour. The best job i ever had. :)
Do you have your "seed to sale" tracking and labeling system up and running? If your growing in CO , I'm assuming you do? What are you using ?

stutter

stutter

wow 1k a week sounds like a lot considering the short work hours required.
i think i would fly over from australia for a job like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom