Does Anyone Know How Much A Head Grower Makes

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LI grows

LI grows

Sorry @ShroomKing , I dont sell anything online and im not in COLORADO.
I dont know how many hours hes talking about... Im trying to throw some numbers out there and i think 2man-hrs per ounce/per week is a good benchmark. Im sure a lot of growers can do much better than that.
A dedicated employee capable and qualified to handle that grow efficiently is well worth $1000 week. between 30-40 hrs spread over 7-days.

vangs

vangs

Sorry @ShroomKing , I dont sell anything online and im not in COLORADO.
I dont know how many hours hes talking about... Im trying to throw some numbers out there and i think 2man-hrs per ounce/per week is a good benchmark. Im sure a lot of growers can do much better than that.
A dedicated employee capable and qualified to handle that grow efficiently is well worth $1000 week. between 30-40 hrs spread over 7-days.
his proposal was a 40 week hour work week with sundays off, like the giants will ever make the playoffs, and he wants like 60$ which is like 10k a month lol.. i was like looking at the dude like he had 3 heads.

LI grows

LI grows

Unknown 15
This Stoner Chick works for weed and brings a new meaning to the title "Head Grower".

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

I have always heard of the help getting some type of percentage, it keeps people motivated. You just give some stoner a grand a week and then what when he tries something new on your place and it goes to shit?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Thanks for sharing your growing journey. Be sure to check out HealthyHarvestFl.com for all your growing needs. Ask our experts for advice, and buy your supplies with a price match guarantee!
This place sells bootlegged cloned equipment

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

I honestly hate the growing process everything is a pain in the ass. I'd say 25 and hour or a cut.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

So you're telling me, a guy with a decent rep, proven track record and all the rest, can take 1k a week from basically 30 hour a week job managing a garden?
A week's wage would cover my flights for sure...
I take it theres nothing in the contract to stop you having your own little thing going at home with med cards and the rest, so 50k salary would go a long way!

N

Nog

I think the OP said he had 24 plants; you don't need to hire help to look after that small number of plants.
There is little work involved, just watering which you could do in under 15 minutes.

Plus with 24 plants, that's not a huge amount, so you wouldn't make a great deal of money if you sold them, so paying a head gardener to look after them will take a big chunk of your profits.

And what's the first rule of growing?
Don't tell.
The OP would be breaking that rule.

Top Bottom