does anyone know if these strains are still alive?

• Thread starter sam_i_am
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sam_i_am

trinity, mass super skunk, big sur holy, hp13, or santa marta? i am looking high and low and cant find anything saying if they are still around. thanks guys...also if the strains are dead are there any good crosses with them i might be able to get?
sam

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I know of a few people growing the mass super. I think alot got rid of her as she isn't as potent as alot others.

Cant say for the rest.

H

herby

yes the mss is still around. I just recieved some seeds x'ed with mss x S99. S99 = ECSD (cut)x C99 (jlp seeds).... Then C99 x Sour D ibl.... Then BX and Ix many times.

WOS has a Santa marta landrace.

7rayos

Reeferman has the Love Potion, which is Santa Marta CG x G13, i think he has developed two versions, one of them backcrossed again with SMCG.

O

Otto

Check out Cannabiseye theyve got the big sur and santa marta

-Otto

S

sam_i_am

mass super skunk of the chem family?

thats the one i mean......ive looked high and low for her and nothing, i want to use her for her putridness with a special male and female i have, i cant find anything skunky enough to suit my needs. not a-dam sweet skunk
i want an all american boy/girl who stinks so bad you barely can open the jar without gagging.....in a good way of course. any other suggestions?

7rayos

There's this bank called world of seeds, (but according to some should be called world of sheet), who has Colombian Gold landrace they claim they're from the Santa Marta sierra.

H

herby

The mss is the one you are lookin for. heres how one person described it.

Smells like a female skunk, that hasnt washed her skunk-gina in years, and routinely goes for 5 mile jogs.

thats the one i mean......ive looked high and low for her and nothing, i want to use her for her putridness with a special male and female i have, i cant find anything skunky enough to suit my needs. not a-dam sweet skunk
i want an all american boy/girl who stinks so bad you barely can open the jar without gagging.....in a good way of course. any other suggestions?

N

nyckid

Sam i am, I have something from Cali, in bean form called Holy Magic, and Magic Cherries I know it is big sur Holyweed what it is crossed to I have no Idea, I have had the beans in the deep freeze for years.
nycKID

F

FastForward

I smoked HP13 in Dam earlier this year if it's the same one (G13xHashplant)

T

trichburner

I smoked HP13 in Dam earlier this year if it's the same one (G13xHashplant)

Nope , a different one . There's a cut going around the New England region that was hyped up in the first Cannabible . Supposedly a very flavorful Afghani with possibly a little Thai influence . The Amsterdam HP13 was someone's attempt to cash in on a hyped up name .

S

sam_i_am

yes the hp13 from the cannabible is the one i am talking about, does anyone know if these seeds are sold anywhere or is it a clone only strain? the new england version is whats up from what i understand, but mostly i am lookng for mass super skunk more than anything, followed by trinity or trinity x u dubi just want something super super super skunky. i hpe i can be pointed in the right direction as i would gladly pay for them, but ihave read the mass super skunk is no longer in existance.
sam

H

herby

Its definitely still out there but she is a smelly bitch. better have some good odor repellent LOL..

Ok I just checked and yes it is available but clone only. This is a local strain that has been around a long time. Smelliest skunk I ever came across.

E

ELITE GENETICS

i have 88 hp13 in seed form,the mass cuts are around if you find the right people,same with trinity
trinity, mass super skunk, big sur holy, hp13, or santa marta? i am looking high and low and cant find anything saying if they are still around. thanks guys...also if the strains are dead are there any good crosses with them i might be able to get?
sam

E

ELITE GENETICS

bro for seeds my grail headband diesel cut is like a killer mix of MSS & headband diesel & as white as the white clone..thats the mother to my chemhead seeds
yes the hp13 from the cannabible is the one i am talking about, does anyone know if these seeds are sold anywhere or is it a clone only strain? the new england version is whats up from what i understand, but mostly i am lookng for mass super skunk more than anything, followed by trinity or trinity x u dubi just want something super super super skunky. i hpe i can be pointed in the right direction as i would gladly pay for them, but ihave read the mass super skunk is no longer in existance.
sam

GrailOD
GrailHB
S

sam_i_am

i want mass super skunk in the worst way. by the way, i dropped em bon voy age so heres to that!cant wait. i can tell i am gonna be an elite gentetics collector here in the very near future.love the way them plants look and i got my area pretty dialed in, plus i grow in dirt so that makes it all the more easier. organics rock<i must admit i use dr. hornsbys big bud, and bloom booster both from advanced and both inorganic but i use em twice in the entire flowering phase so its 99.99999 % organic...anywayspeace
sam

S

sam_i_am

also if anyone knows how to aquire some of them mass supers in seed form lemme know! pretty pretty please:nod

S

sam_i_am

hmmm nothing, thanks for thepm from a certain someone, if anyone should here of these strains being around please let me know.
peace
sam

Top Bottom