does anyone know the law on helicopters

• Thread starter reeldrag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeldrag

reeldrag

Does anyone KNOW how low they can fly just cruzing around looking for mmj, they were so low at my buddies house that they were knocking over trees he doesnt even grow but the people on each side of him have their cards. The feds have the addresses of all card holders so they were checking but dam when they start doing damage to property this seems like there should be some law about this.

K

kolah

Sadly, if there are any laws to protect We the People they disregard them. They do whatever they please. Why do they do this? Because there is zero resistance. Simple.

Wait until the spy-drones get into full gear.

420Gator

420Gator

one time I had a helicopter like 30-40 ft over my house, shaking the fucking walls, I thought some of my windows were about to break. I was so sure I was getting busted I just lit up a cigarette and went outside, no need to kick the door in I'll just come out and surrender u know...

well I get outside and theres 1 fucking cop in front of my house. WTF!! they send a helicopter and only 1 cop:confused: well he shines his spotlight on me and so does the heli... then they take off! so now Im really like WTF??? turns out they were looking for a kid breaking into cars and just so happens he was hiding in my girls car in the driveway. we didnt realize till the next morning when she went to grab some papers out of her car and found it had been went thru

my point is maybe it was just a coincidence I mean no one got busted and if theyd have been there for surveillance itd have probly been more stealth IMO

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I beleive its 300ft but you know how it is they do what they want.

reeldrag

reeldrag

Normally they are pretty good about not being to low but this was fucking retarded funny thing was they had the black suv's lined up on the road out front how about just knocking on the door and asking to do a plant count. Heres the messed up part they fly (4 choppers with at least 4 cops per and 7 big ass SUV's filled to the doors with cops) to do plant counts and waste all this money and two blocks over there is a meth lab that everyone in the area has called about and nothing is being done WTF rumor has it it is some relation to the head cop!!!!! We have people starving people homeless kids with no school books ECT and they are wasting money on checking cards I swear to god who ever is making these choices should be drawn and quartered beheaded and burned at the steak. They had a thing in the paper about the cost of green harvest and it's like 75 grand a day and they fly like 10 days a month by the time its all said and done what a waste of money and every once in awhile they find a hidden patch some where and fly all over town with it hangin from the bottom of the chopper showing off the hundred plants they found like look at us we are awesome. I swear im giving up on the human race.

Blaze

Blaze

There is a law about this - they are supposed to stay above 500' unless taking off or landing, but as fishwhistle stated, they do what they want. I've seen them break that law so many times it's not even funny.

P

PurpleSticky

Our government breaks way more laws than most of us will in our lifetime. The whole Iraq war is a crime, and the feds are out of control.

The problem really isn't the orders people are getting, it's the fact that they'll do anything their told. The whole ''I'm just doing my job'' concept is destroying society. There should be a time where someone will say no to these requests, and start doing what's right instead of what they are told.

Wisdom is knowing when to do the right thing.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Our government breaks way more laws than most of us will in our lifetime. The whole Iraq war is a crime, and the feds are out of control.

The problem really isn't the orders people are getting, it's the fact that they'll do anything their told. The whole ''I'm just doing my job'' concept is destroying society. There should be a time where someone will say no to these requests, and start doing what's right instead of what they are told.

Wisdom is knowing when to do the right thing.

Agreed. Lack of conscience is easily acquired with a paycheck.

outwest

another_sellout

another_sellout

I don't know where you are, but in Mendocino they used to have a Huey pilot Vietnam vet they'd use. Real tree top flyer. He'd fly in, tilt that bird back and blow the whole canopy open for the cops to look through. Ducked him a couple times. Those weren't carded grows, mind you, but they flew wherever they wanted then and I'm sure they still do. As for all this wasted money to keep honest people honest, it almost makes you think that it'd be easier to go back to ducking them in the hills.

The problem with police is that they lack the capacity for original thought. Once handed a law in black and white, they're sole purpose is to enforce the law, without stopping to gauge things like common sense and rationale. It truly is the Nazi's Nuremberg defense of "I'm just following orders." The order is the law, and like Colorado and Washington, it's time to shift the law away from their crooked little clutches and back to what the populace believes is right.

If you have the community behind you, go fight your city council on where the money goes. They don't fly if they don't make profitable busts, and it sounds like they're not. Simply ask that if they aren't fixing anything, what purpose do they serve other than giving themselves tiny hard-ons from playing with their toys? Hit them in the pocket book. They hate that.

Just remember what Che said. "No revolution can exist without popular support."

PS- They fly all of the larger drone aircraft remotely from Arizona, and are known to train the "pilot" with civil missions like hunting for the herb. A smaller Humvee launched drone saved my ass in Iraq once. I've seen them used in multiple capacities first hand. They're amazingly accurate in observation, cheap to operate and easy to control. I would expect civilian police to begin using them once they realize how much cheaper they are than manned operations. Be forewarned that those whirly birds are on the way out anyway.

K

kolah

I don't know where you are, but in Mendocino they used to have a Huey pilot Vietnam vet they'd use. Real tree top flyer. He'd fly in, tilt that bird back and blow the whole canopy open for the cops to look through. Ducked him a couple times. Those weren't carded grows, mind you, but they flew wherever they wanted then and I'm sure they still do. As for all this wasted money to keep honest people honest, it almost makes you think that it'd be easier to go back to ducking them in the hills.

The problem with police is that they lack the capacity for original thought. Once handed a law in black and white, they're sole purpose is to enforce the law, without stopping to gauge things like common sense and rationale. It truly is the Nazi's Nuremberg defense of "I'm just following orders." The order is the law, and like Colorado and Washington, it's time to shift the law away from their crooked little clutches and back to what the populace believes is right.

If you have the community behind you, go fight your city council on where the money goes. They don't fly if they don't make profitable busts, and it sounds like they're not. Simply ask that if they aren't fixing anything, what purpose do they serve other than giving themselves tiny hard-ons from playing with their toys? Hit them in the pocket book. They hate that.

Just remember what Che said. "No revolution can exist without popular support."

PS- They fly all of the larger drone aircraft remotely from Arizona, and are known to train the "pilot" with civil missions like hunting for the herb. A smaller Humvee launched drone saved my ass in Iraq once. I've seen them used in multiple capacities first hand. They're amazingly accurate in observation, cheap to operate and easy to control. I would expect civilian police to begin using them once they realize how much cheaper they are than manned operations. Be forewarned that those whirly birds are on the way out anyway.

Great post. The high-lighted phrase in red is key. For those of you who choose to stay quiet in your safe fishbowl, get out and become active. Don't sit back doing nothing waiting to reap the harvest from the good work of others! Think globally, act locally! And quit thinking and saying everything is fine and dandy.... IT'S NOT! There is work to be done.

jyip

jyip

if i could post a stinky ass fart to the pilots mask i would,,,lol
fug em! wear you camo when you go sniping,,,, and sniping with sciccors,, you figure the first one yourself,,chillin to some big dady kane peace

jyip

jyip

its hard to throw yourself of the sword if you got history w/leo and wanna support the cause,,,you cant do shib from inside the pod,, so stay smart,, stay outside,, and support in other ways and let theones without records and familys to lose and other stuff ,,,,,kinda like soldiers i guess,,, sux,,but reality,, mmj and the drama and arrests ius a numbers game fo sho

thats why they say your number is up baby,, i keep rollin em,,, cuz i got big sack,,,
peace out n fade on the erl people

kendog000

kendog000

Got a lil story for yall about the chopper asshats in my neck of the woods. I have a very good friend whom breeds race horses. There is always talk of the migrant workers grown herbs on my buddies farm. 3 years ago, staties decided to do some fly overs at the farm. They got low enough to spook two very expensive stallions. They went to buckin and down right freakin out. One of these horses bugged bad enough he had an accident and ended up goin lame.
Needless to say the lawsuit he won for this was a biggun, and now over here, they wont even buzz ur place if you have livestock on the grounds. True story folks, and they had to pay the piper for buzzin the farm way too low.

Peace
Ken

neverbreak

neverbreak

hard to prove they're breaking the law even if they are.

neverbreak

Top Bottom