• Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Money420

Does anyone know what are serrated leaves are?? Thanks guys

Heywood

Heywood

I think you are being trolled, Mystic.

Go back and check some of his posts, like... How do you brush dirt off of leaves?
And he's got access to Google, but he can't type in "Serrated leaves"?

Check the subject lines... they are almost all click bait style.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

At least not asking for nudes or money or spewing misinformation or links to spam.

I think maybe just a non-native speaker and noob? I'm with mystic, if this is a troll, well, ok, ya got me. Fun? Nah, what would be the point of that.

@Money420 , there are a few choice books or video series that I can recommend to you if you are just getting started and you read English pretty well.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
At least not asking for nudes or money or spewing misinformation or links to spam.

I think maybe just a non-native speaker and noob? I'm with mystic, if this is a troll, well, ok, ya got me. Fun? Nah, what would be the point of that.

@Money420 , there are a few choice books or video series that I can recommend to you if you are just getting started and you read English pretty well.
Wait…. no mods asked you for nudes before answering your questions?
Also… I love this book

First bought And read it about 16-17 years ago and when I decided to grow again, especially indoors I bought it again re-read the whole book. It’s dated but so much good info in that book start start with it’s worth the $20

894AEA2F E6A9 46F5 BFB2 EEF6720E71BE
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom