Does anyone know what could be causing the brown on the tips of the leaves?

• Thread starter Perrin6363
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I'm not incredibly worried, more just curious what i could be doing better for her. I'm growing in ffhf and following their nutrient schedule. I've got the 3 powdered ones too. The one I'm using now is very high in phosphorus. 9-50-10. I'm on week 10 overall on the nutrient schedule, week 4 of flower and am not adding anymore grow big. But up to this week I was still adding. I just fed them 2 days ago with none. I'll be watering them in the morning with just water. I've read other posts and people suggested nute burn. That could be. I hear the ff nute schedule is heavy. I've done like 10% less throughout the grow but have been doing full strength now that she's in flower. My environment is great, I think. My vpd is usually always between 1.0-1.5. My humid during the day is high 40's temps are low 70's. I've made some adjustments to cooling and dehumidifing and the night is almost the same, but generally runs cooler with higher humidity. I might be getting too much into the details but it's my first grow. I figure if I give all the info I can people will be able to help me out if I'm going wrong somewhere. You guys have been very helpful, thanks.

Does anyone know what could be causing the brown on the tips of the leaves
Does anyone know what could be causing the brown on the tips of the leaves 2
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Light intensity?
I wondered about that. The one is the tallest bud the other is close to the tallest. But their both outside the edge of the light. They're def not getting the most intense light way out there. I wouldn't imagine.

2Bad

2Bad

I wondered about that. The one is the tallest bud the other is close to the tallest. But their both outside the edge of the light. They're def not getting the most intense light way out there. I wouldn't imagine.
how far is it ?and how many watts is the light? what percent is it set to? I have the same issue coming in on my second grow on week 3.5

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

how far is it ?and how many watts is the light? what percent is it set to? I have the same issue coming in on my second grow on week 3.5
From those 2 buds prob a foot. The other buds 18 inches. I figured bc they were outside the main light area that kinda evened it out. You think I should raise the light? I'm kinda starting to think so. It's a unifun led grow light. 150 actual watts. My buddy gave it to me, it's what got me started. If this grow goes well I'm getting a 4x4 or a 5x5 led. Im going to spend some money. Really thinking about an HLG light.

freezeland2

freezeland2

From those 2 buds prob a foot. The other buds 18 inches. I figured bc they were outside the main light area that kinda evened it out. You think I should raise the light? I'm kinda starting to think so. It's a unifun led grow light. 150 actual watts. My buddy gave it to me, it's what got me started. If this grow goes well I'm getting a 4x4 or a 5x5 led. Im going to spend some money. Really thinking about an HLG light.
Do you have a light meter? You can download one to your phone. Most folks like Photone

Moshmen

Moshmen

Possibly to much p, mayb even n pretty dark green burnt tips udisailly means ur pushing

Anthem

Anthem

at 150 watts I believe it is not the light but in fact the amount of nutrients you have given the plant and the ratio. For some reason the fox farms line of nutrients gives people a lot of trouble. I would probably just water a couple of times and cut the nutrients to about 40 percent maybe 50 and finish the plant

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Possibly to much p, mayb even n pretty dark green burnt tips udisailly means ur pushing
I have been pushing. The other plant I've been adding even more p and is taking it well. Someone growing the same seeds told me I could during flower. But this one I haven't been adding any extra, but it's def been getting a good amount of p too. Thanks for the advice, I will lighten up next feeding.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

at 150 watts I believe it is not the light but in fact the amount of nutrients you have given the plant and the ratio. For some reason the fox farms line of nutrients gives people a lot of trouble. I would probably just water a couple of times and cut the nutrients to about 40 percent maybe 50 and finish the plant
Will do man, that sounds like solid advice.

Top Bottom