Does Anyone Know What Pesticide Dispensaries Use

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

i no every dispensary is diffrent but does anyone know any kind that are being used and that pass the states requirements for the pesticide?

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

What state? Some states recall batches that surpass allowable amount of poison on meds...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I got some bud from a longmont disp and it smelled so strong of neem and rosemary and clove oil I couldnt use it. I still have it in the disp bottle, it still smells like neem and aromatic oils and ive had it like 6 months.

N

noone88

Dispensaries do not grow all of their flowers. They will buy some of it from brokers. Rarely do the retail employees know what happens during the growing stages.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Not sure which of these is pesticides but the buds smell like neem mixed with rosemary and oregano.
IMG 20161220 102259397 HDR
IMG 20161220 102252636 HDR

I've had this for like 6 months, no way I'm using it...
And the worst thing is, it just says"ingredients"

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Urea..
I like knowing animal pee was used in my consumables.

Lol

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
i no every dispensary is diffrent but does anyone know any kind that are being used and that pass the states requirements for the pesticide?

The dispensaries don't even know what pesticides were used.

Here in California I can take my crop to any dispensary and vend it.
The dispensary shop owners never asked me how it was grown or what pesticides if any were used. They look and smell the product and offer compensation if it's a proper looking batch.
It's a huge problem.

vangs

vangs

The dispensaries don't even know what pesticides were used.

Here in California I can take my crop to any dispensary and vend it.
The dispensary shop owners never asked me how it was grown or what pesticides if any were used. They look and smell the product and offer compensation if it's a proper looking batch.
It's a huge problem.
well im filling out my application for a cultivator class a or b liscense and they want to know what pesticides i would be using, to make sure it passes their tests. i never had to use pesticide so i dont personally use it. so i wan to use whatever the dispensaries use. im use my state allows the same ones ur state does.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Im guessing 90% of weed is not tested for anything. Its only visually inspected and then passed off as medicine. I inspected 5 pounds once and found PM in every bag.. the guy went down the street and got 2000 a pound then came pack for clones hahaha

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Im guessing 90% of weed is not tested for anything. Its only visually inspected and then passed off as medicine. I inspected 5 pounds once and found PM in every bag.. the guy went down the street and got 2000 a pound then came pack for clones hahaha

Im in reno nevada right now and the weed shop quality is sad at best

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Urea..
I like knowing animal pee was used in my consumables.

Lol

I mean people uss bat shit and worm shit. Piss in one hand and shit in the other. Let me know which one fills up first. I don't do organics it's a money grab.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

well im filling out my application for a cultivator class a or b liscense and they want to know what pesticides i would be using, to make sure it passes their tests. i never had to use pesticide so i dont personally use it. so i wan to use whatever the dispensaries use. im use my state allows the same ones ur state does.

Check the box that says not qualified. Ill give you a list for a bitcoin. Trade secrets cost money.

The Terps

The Terps

I use green clean(alcohol and oils), and triac 70(hydrophobic neem oil) seperatly and rarely never green cleaner. I'm not a dispensary but I don't spray after week 1 or two depending on pistle development. I know those pass in co but I'm in ca.

Also I'd like just chime in about urea. I hear ppl say this so much I believed it myself for years cause I was stoned and didn't care. Everyone says urea is made of urine, similar spelling and not completely wrong but urea is an organic nitrogen compound. That's it. Urea is found IN urine and other parts of our bodies it's just an organic compound different but similar to calcium and sulfur ext. it's everywhere in almost everything. Embrace it enjoy it use it. I'm more of a raw salt guy but it's good stuff.

N

noone88

You have to ignore people when they complain about Urea or other organic compounds. It is complete ignorance and lack of understanding of science. Chemtrails, yo.

Top Bottom