Does anyone know what strains dilate blood vessels? (tinnitus related)

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DazedNconfussed

I have had tinnitus (chronic ringing in the ears) for many years and have found only a few strains that actually do not increase tinnitus (MJ usually cranks the volume WAY up) and give me relief. Problem was back when I did find a strain that helped I had no way of knowing the strain....my hookups back then never kept track of strains. It was all either crippy, mids, or wrags.

From some reading I have done I have found some strains of cannabis acts as a vasodilator (dilates blood vessels), and other strains act as vasoconstrictor (constricts blood vessels).

So what I would love to find are the strains that act as a vasodilator and dilate blood vessels. Strains that act as a vasoconstrictor constricts blood vessels making tinnitus worse. Tinnitus is a common symptom of a vasoconstrictor reaction.

The only other info I have found says strains that act as a vasoconstrictor tends to elicit tension, excitement, anxiety, and even panic, while strains that act as a vasodilator tend to relax a person more easily into a blissful state.

After reading that I was curious if its just a matter of the difference between indica and sativa, or could it be cannaboid related?

I appricate any help, to be able to find a strain that can help me would change my life.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
DJ short commented on this being true but didn't give any info as to what strains did what. I would like to know this as well. This could be very helpful for a lot of reason.

fred

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have been laboring under the impression that all cannabis acts as a vasodilator, and thus is the reason why I cannot use if I'm getting a headache at all (will *always* make my headache worse).

Needless to say, I don't have any pertinent information for you.

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Well, I don't have any new information for you either, but I would have to say that if I were in your position I'd experiment...

The first things I would try would be pure indica's... And I'd take them past peak maturity... Try to get the CBD levels up... All amber trichromes...

Keep us posted and good luck!

R

Rabbi

I cant remember but maybe our Dutch brethren can comment.......maybe even Logic as hes in with them. but Always around the time of the Cannabis cups in the Dam the are a couple of local grower that produce a Special Hash(seasonal: usually around Black Pete parades......... anyway first coffee shop i tried it was Speakeasy....... then the one down in the diamond district think Rokin? well i seem to find some ever year but cant remember the dutch name but the translation is WarmEars and everyone smoking it is walking around with bright red ears. From my experience this would work for you very well......now you just need to find the dutch name then find what strain make this special seasonal hash.

not exact but sumtin like "Vandalous" or "Vuond olsa"

Rabbi

Latest posts

Top Bottom