does anyone know what this is?

• Thread starter Jimmy Smash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jimmy Smash

hi all,

this is happening to all my plants. its not on all the leaves, but it still worries me. the green dark rusty leaves are drying up and crumbling up like dust or flakes. the yellowing leaves with black spots are happening to the lower leaves. can anyone help?

these are outdoor plants and i carry them into a tent every night. they are in organic soil and water with RO water with a PH of 6.8.

JS

Does anyone know what this is
Does anyone know what this is 2
T

thekosher

ph too high get it down to around 6. what you are seeing is lock out from the high ph. dont feed anymore until you get your ph in check

J

Jimmy Smash

cool, thanks man. is it normal for the PH of water to raise if it sits out all night? i hate my PH meter and i dont trust it at all.

JS

T

tattoojim

my ph is around 7.0 and r/o water +cal/mag. my ph might b lower havent checked it in a couple days. never been lower than 6.5 in soil.

J

Jimmy Smash

nice info on that link tattoojim, thanks a million! i have them in orgainc super soil so i doubt they need any nutes, so it must be the water PH. i guess i need a new PH meter. i have the milwakee PH600, got it for 25 bucks off of amazon. the thing totally blows! it needs to be recalibrated every week and i always find myself re testing with a swimming pool PH testor. why do i even have this piece of crap! does anyone have any suggestions?

JS

N

NBfrost

i have a nutra drip and i love it .. you can get the 3 in one , ec temp and ph or individualy .. its always dead on ..

Cort

Cort

Had one of them Milwakee things, lasted about a year and never off more than 1 point at a time.

Running a blue lab now, only because I dropped the Milwakee and my local shop didnt have any in stock.

Top Bottom