does anyone know where i can find an organicare feeding schedule?

• Thread starter jdubz206
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jdubz206

what's up farmerz? hope everyone is doing good and your gardens are in full force. i've been searching google for the last week looking for an organicare feeding schedule...i used to have a hard copy of one that i got from the grow store but i can't find it...

the grow shop i buy most of my supplies from had brought in the organicare line when it first came out. when they first came in, i wanted to try them so i bought a few of their products..i know some of the names have changed but i bought 8oz bottles of humex, fulvex, seaplex, and a small bag of pure. the plants really seemed to like the stuff. especially a foliar feeding of fulvex + seaplex. mixing a little bit of pure into your soil also makes the plants happy. i didn't like the humex...it smelled sooo bad...way worse than any other humic acid i've smelled...very sulphury...and the bottles explode...that sucks big time...the worst smelling nute on your shelf is the one that expands to the point of exploding lol :smiley_joint: pure, is composted turkey manue so you can imagine how lovely it smells...fulvex literally choked me up when i smelled it. seaplex wasn't bad @ all and was my favorite product. the reason i didn't buy more of these when i ran out was because i didn't notice enough of a difference to warrant me adding these products or switching completely. then the smell and exploding bottles sealed the deal to not switch...ok...back to the grow shop...after them dealing with exploding bottles too and not many people being interested in using the line, they decided to put it on clearance @ 50% off..i was there a couple of weeks ago and they still hadn't sold much...as i was paying for my supplies, the grow shop employee told me they were sick of looking at the damn bottle and to take whatever i wanted...and they really meant it...i tried to be modest at first and just grabbed a liter of seaplex but they insisted that i take a gallon of everything...so i did but i had to turn down the humex this time...i'll use liquid karma or another less explosive, less stinky humic acid hehehe...so i have 1 gallon of nitrex, calplex, seaplex, humex, and fulvex...i also was given 6 lbs of pure...i was thinking of giving this a go to see how the whole line (minus humex) performs....possibly even outdoors where i think this stuff would be a better spot due to the stench level :smiley_joint:

finally to my question - anyone know where i can find a feeding chart? also, if anyone else has used or is currently using organicare, i'd really like to hear your experience and if ya have any tips, please let me know.

take care farmerz. j

T

tophmaster

i used the whole line on my outdoor last year and i am doing the same with my indoor this year. for me at least the feeding schedulle is on the bottle. kinda same thing happend to me had some little expoding bottles and got more for free. stuff stanks bad but really works great and organic. but yeah i read off the bottle of its not on yours pm me i can read them off to u

J

jdubz206

hey bro thanks for replying..i'll do that...i coulda sworn that the feeding schedule was different from what the label said but i'm probably wrong...most of the products i use, i find you really only need to use 1/2-3/4 of what the label says...just makin sure i wasn't gonna burn sumthin :smiley_joint: thanks again. j

C

crippled1

I realize this thread is old but I did find the feeding chart so thought I'd put it up.

Top Bottom