Does anyone know who the parents are of the Mikado strain????

• Thread starter Matsui
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Matsui

Matsui

I was growing mikado in the early 2000's. They were federation seeds that I acquired in Ottawa. I use to know the names of the parents but have forgotten. I know that federation was broken in to, and as I've been told the mikado plants were either stolen or destroyed. Not sure, this was all second hand info. I had given a few seeds and a few clones to a select few of friends but none still exist. I'm pretty sure the mother is Burmese but I could be wrong. I'd really like to know who the parents of this wonderful Milado strain are. Thanx for your time.......

Heywood

Heywood

Info is probably within this thread:

And there may be some further info here:

O

OGreggie

the parents are suspected to be sweet pink grapefruit x hokkaido (ruderalis strain responsible for fast flowering)

had been looking into this strain and can’t figure out what the filal is. im assuming the ones hazeman seeds are selling are at least f3, but its a guess. also, my apologies for being 2 years late with a reply. im going to be attempting to reach out to hazeman to see how he bred his. he doesnt say how many generations he took it.

O

OGreggie

the parents are suspected to be sweet pink grapefruit x hokkaido (ruderalis strain responsible for fast flowering)

had been looking into this strain and can’t figure out what the filal is. im assuming the ones hazeman seeds are selling are at least f3, but its a guess. also, my apologies for being 2 years late with a reply. im going to be attempting to reach out to hazeman to see how he bred his. he doesnt say how many generations he took it. im looking for strains to breed with

Ackiees

Ackiees

I have some of Hazeman’s Dream Weaver, (PE x Loompas Headband) x Mikado I’m itching to run but just don’t have the space but I’m doing a deep search too lol

Top Bottom