Does Anyone Still Grow Nirvanas Gear

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BombBP

BombBP

I know with the OG and kush craze going on that's all people like to grow but does anyone still like the cheap nirvana strains? I remember a pheno of their white widow being some of the most potent strains I've smoked.

Now I know they're hit or miss sometimes but anyone else still pop nirv beans? I was feeling nostalgic and ordered a pack of white rhino and it got me wondering.

BBP

The Terps

The Terps

Second that @DrMcSkunkins. And the og and kush thing isn't a phase it was an evolution in my opinion. Not a lot of ppl want to drive a honda when the have a ferrari in the same garage ya know. But good luck on your hunt the "worst" seeds still have great genetic potential it just takes one special bean.

BombBP

BombBP

That's the thing though...I've grown lots of weed...lots of kushes...lots of nirvana strains and I wouldn't exactly say kushes and OGs are Ferraris and Nirvana are Hondas lol. I've had some ak48, white widow and white rhino, hell, even a papaya that could hold their own with kushes and OGs.

That being said kushes are probably my favs too:D.

The Terps

The Terps

I'm less stoned now. I didn't mean it's not on the same level as og but to find what you want I'd expect need a larger pool of phenos to select from due to less "elite" lineage.

BombBP

BombBP

I'm less stoned now. I didn't mean it's not on the same level as og but to find what you want I'd expect need a larger pool of phenos to select from due to less "elite" lineage.
That is a very true statement. It is much harder to find a keeper in nirvana seeds but I think the price offsets that a lil.

Top Bottom