Does anyone use a 4 foot tall tent?

I will be flowering in a 2x4x4 tent. I will only use 2x2, maybe 2x3 of that space, with every cola manipulated into the sweet spot under the lamp. In short spaces like ours, you're best option is either SOG or SCROG. What lights are you using there?

Cheers!

I asked about your lights because I don't see flowering in that current setup going to well, and the last thing you want to do is waste your own time. They look very, very healthy!

I will be flowering in a 2x4x4 tent. I will only use 2x2, maybe 2x3 of that space, with every cola manipulated into the sweet spot under the lamp. In short spaces like ours, you're best option is either SOG or SCROG. What lights are you using there?

Cheers!
Using 45 watt LED lights. 4. But adding 4 more.

I asked about your lights because I don't see flowering in that current setup going to well, and the last thing you want to do is waste your own time. They look very, very healthy!
Yea. Using cheap lights from Amazon. Going to have 8 of them. I know it's not the best setup. Waiting to get a bigger budget for more.

Cheers!
Pretty much a sea of green already. The whole space is covered.

Yea. Using cheap lights from Amazon. Going to have 8 of them. I know it's not the best setup. Waiting to get a bigger budget for more.

Those are actually 5W bulbs. LED can be misleading (on purpose). They'll list it's "equivalent" but as growers we're only concerned with what it draws directly from the wall.

Cheers!

I’m about to set up in a 4foot one got my 600w led with dimmer coming set up the fan exhaust and passive intake today . Should be fun to do a shot stack grow . Od .

How's it going??? I bit the bullet and decided to invest in an entirely new flowering setup, mainly to avoid the issues you're having plus my bday is next month 🤣 I went with a 4x2x6'11 Gorilla tent and will have 326W total, a mix of 3000k, 4000k, 660nm, and 720nm across 3 quantum boards. If you'd like any more info hit up my PM's 👍

Cheers