Does anyone use a 400w or a 800w solar flare?

• Thread starter JrrTokein
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JrrTokein

JrrTokein

Does anyone use either a 400w or an 800w solar flare from CLW? If you are what kind of yields are you getting?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Is this the same company that sells the solar storm?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Well in that case I'm super curious how effective these are also .....thesr were the ones I was going to use when I was interested in LED s im hoping they are affordable by now

A

allorganic

Well in that case I'm super curious how effective these are also .....thesr were the ones I was going to use when I was interested in LED s im hoping they are affordable by now
We'll guys I will let you know in about two months. I just set up my indoor with 3 of the 400 watt solar storms. Growing SOG perpetual style sand the first table of phantom cookies is up and running. Picked them up a week ago today and am switching them into flower tomorrow. Each table is 3 x 3 which is what California lightworks says is the footprint. I am supplementing with 125 watt CFLs hanging on edges pictures up shortly.

A

allorganic

The new ladies first day. They spent 7 days in transplant recovery/ veg. The second photo is of the day schedule switched. The third photo is one week into flower and the last photo was today (2 weeks in) when I added the next group of ladies. First table is phantom cookies new table is Reserva Privada OGK 18. They got same transplant/ veg routine as the cookies. I am growing in 2 gallon geo pots true living Organics style. This means I WATER AND COMPOST TEA ONLY. All food for the ladies is in my custom ALL ORGANIC soil mix with layers and spikes, based on books and styles of the growers that we all look up to. THESE LIGHTS ARE KILLING IT SO FAR. Only complaint is that since it is winter I am actually having to run a heater to keep room warm enough. That will change hopefully once all tables up and running. I am just starting this room and am using the 2 week perpetual SOG harvest grow style. So all tables (4) will be up in and running in a month!

Top Bottom