Does anyone use lotus nutes?

• Thread starter B0ssD0ss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Any info on this line of nutes welcome. Like dislike recommend? Let me know please

SSgrower

SSgrower

Lotus has an excellent rating on "Trustpilot", it's a "Powdered" nutrient that mixes well w/RO water, I have never used it, but I went with Humbolt "Oneness" instead of Dynagrow as my distributer pulled it off my order. All you can do is try it and see, I like my choice so far.

20210307 142534
B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Lotus has an excellent rating on "Trustpilot", it's a "Powdered" nutrient that mixes well w/RO water, I have never used it, but I went with Humbolt "Oneness" instead of Dynagrow as my distributer pulled it off my order. All you can do is try it and see, I like my choice so far.
I'm just looking more for simplicity. I tried fox farm and just to much mixing and measuring. Tried organic and that's a lot of work as well. Lotus seems to be pretty simple and straightforward.

SSgrower

SSgrower

That's why I like Oneness as it needs only the one part for veg. I may add a bloom booster to it when I flip to flower. Mixing 3 different parts, cleaning the glass between each part added, it's a hassle, huh?

Top Bottom