Does CBD Oil Help With Anxiety?

• Thread starter TomSharp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TomSharp

TomSharp

I've never tried CBD oil before but I am looking for something to help with my anxiety and I stumbled upon it. Does anyone have any experience in using it and does it really work because I am skeptical? I've had to cut THC recently due to getting bad side effects from it.

teejacks

teejacks

I love CBD. Sometimes I will smoke a pure CBD joint. I don't get high but damn I feel real happy and friendly. You should give it a try and see how you feel. Everyone is going to be different

CarloHemp

CarloHemp

This oil is always at hand. I always use it during stress this is the best medicine. Сonsume and do not hesitate!

BigCube

BigCube

Depends on who you ask. Many people will tell you thc and cbd cure everything.

I'm more of the camp that it gives you the head space and tools needed to manage things on your own.

Not so much a cure all, but a much needed relief that allows you to deal with things on your own terms.

But what the hell do I know? I'm just a stoner.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
It can help but it’s not some magical potion. You need to understand where your anxiety is coming from.
You need to start with practicing mindfulness meditation, get outside, stop eating fast food, eat more fruit and vegetables, get good rest and then you can add the cbd oil.
Or you can just get some anxiety pills like the rest of the lazy americans. 💩

BigCube

BigCube

It can help but it’s not some magical potion. You need to understand where your anxiety is coming from.
You need to start with practicing mindfulness meditation, get outside, stop eating fast food, eat more fruit and vegetables, get good rest and then you can add the cbd oil.

That right there is good advice to 99% of the population. I'm sure there are special cases where people actually need crazy meds, but most people could manage it through self reflection and mindfulness. CBD would only help in those endeavors.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Or just smoke good weed. :-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That right there is good advice to 99% of the population. I'm sure there are special cases where people actually need crazy meds, but most people could manage it through self reflection and mindfulness. CBD would only help in those endeavors.

Didnt do anything i could feel but a good hybrid has far more effect. I think the entourage effect is key.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I thing that is 100% is CBD def helps the people that produce it's pockets get fatter
Huh? Haha
All I gots to say is everyone that went out bought property tools etc to grow hemp and become rich, your going to go broke.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Or just smoke good weed. :)
Lol ya finished this blueberry last month and it doesn’t matter how much I smoke there is ZERO anxiety nada!
A1769E24 D38F 4A1E AE06 0627991BAE37

Just a nice comfy high.
Now my original diesel will put a noob into a full blown panic attack :smoking:

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Do you have ADHD? :smoking: I love the stronger stuff I can find. It puts me in my place. Sit around smoking candyname strains all day just bores the crap out of me.

Ya know i have never tried cookies or any candy named crosses. I just took my plushberry out. Boring high like all the indica leaning stuff anymore. I think i would pick a different pheno of almost every clone only these days.

Even the famed gorilla glue 4 had a flat fuzzy boring high. Strong but boring.

I do have a couple c-99 s-1 seeds from an old trade. Maybe the old ones are all better?

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

I've had quality full spectrum done right organic grown hemp. no head or high feeling but it was relaxing. i'm at the end of testing my first cbd flower grown in va. supposedly as i write this. anxiety goes away and relaxation comes on pretty quick and sleep inducing as well depending on if you're tired or wide awake etc. . i

can most definitely feel a frontal lobe and head expansion soon after ingestion and this has remained true with each joint. i just loaded a bowl this time small glass piece with carb. same exact effects. so it's lasted with a few bowl hits an hour 12 minutes and counting. i deal with it for pain mainly but anxiety as well. pain wise the first one helped my shoulder like it was wow. very unexpected when i lifted it for really no reason. yet, my sever chronic pain wasn't really touched/affected that i could discern.

last stuff and that which worked best was made with cbd oil full spectrum as well as a thx varieltal with cbd as it's main component, it's the only thing that has ever touched my hip pain. I'm bone on bone and yes it is anti anxiety as well. turmeric w/blk pepper, botswana and 2 other ingredients were added and viola. unfortunately it's not commercially available. i was given a bottle of that along with a syringe of rso because i'm dealing with prostrate cancer. off radiation finaLLY LIKE 2 MTHS AGO. I WAS GIFTED IT. AND I NEEDED MORE BUT OF that special cbd oil. but unfortunately she wouldn't allow me to pay for it. I'm not a moocher so i'll try to grow a couple cbd cultivars that have thc in them myself.

i've always felt and determined over time thx with cbd is the best way to have the full effect for medical purposes. that includes those ratios of from 1;1 up to 5;1 and higher. Yet, it's just like regular weed in the sense that every single person will have their own personal effects with them. so it's best to have access to various ones be it so called pure cbd from hemp or cbd that's made from flower which still has a small but significant level of thc contained.

lastly either know the source of the cbd and those who sell it or look for the supplemental label on the bottle. many cbd oils are flat ripping people off advertising one strength or amount but in reality putting far less in the bottle. first one i recall like that was cibadex but a ton of other sellers do and did it as well.

quality valerian root is legal safe, no high but good for anxiety/relaxation and sleep if i recall u want the purple flower type as it's best. yes, it comes in capsules for sleep 2/3 before bedtime. for awake anxiety relief i'd dose at 1 capsule and see how it feels. as with most new things it's best to start with a lower does and then increase if needed. peace
so 90 minute from smoking 1/3 a bowel of cbd flower as i finish this post. do your homework as to full spectrum, distillate which medically doesn't benefit as much as they have u think. and winterization. i'd stay away from the ditalate version based on what my lady comrade steered me to online. winterization is a good thing and so is full spectrum.

as you are a new member i'll stop now. i love to help people but i only go so far with newbies i don't know. nothing personal just common sense.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If you are having problems with anxiety go to a dr for a check up. he may prescribe you a benzo. you dont want those. some strains of cannabis freak me out. blue dream gave me a rapid heartbeat. extreme anxiety. and severe paranoia. i went to a weed dr he asked if i ever enjoyed cannabis. i told him i almost allways smoked hashish and never had a problem. at this point he put a drop of oil on the back of each of my hands and rubbed it in. in 5 min my right hand started itching and turned red the oil on that hand was sativa he told me im allergic to it and to smoke a heavy indica for pain and i could probably smoke indica dom plants with little or no problem and prescribed me a heavy indica for pain and he was right. he allso told me people who have the reaction i did to blue dream are sativa allergic and it is common. so that may be your problem a heavy indica will calm you. ease your anxiety and pain. still dont want thc? i would recommend cdb flower from a cannabis plant not hemp.there is so little thc in cdb flower i doubt you would feel much of a high persay but for anxiety i would recommend an indica or indica dom hybrid. if you want to vape buy cannabis cdb not hemp oil there is a bit of thc but not much around 3% im smokeing strains 20%+ so if you can find the right strain it will help your anxiety. if your here to grow many breeders sell cdb strains sweet seeds sells a strain called night nurse thats pretty popular. but please first go to a dr long term anxiety can be a symptom of something else. good luck.

helen72

helen72

please use cannabis for getting high, and visit a doctor and take the prescribed drugs for dealing with anxiety. it's a medical condition, you should take it seriously

Top Bottom