Does Cutting When Its A Full Moon Have An Effect On Weight?

• Thread starter CaliforniaGrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

I see what you are saying. The indoor garden doesn't have to deal with storms. Must be up north.... the rippers moon.... I have heard of that shit . Once a month we have a full moon, it can't be that hard to consider that the plant has a connection with this cycle. I hope weed thieves lose their nuts. I have another article by Jef Tek, it just shows a grow started around 4/20, flipped around June, using the lunar cycle as much as possible . Thanks for at least giving in a little on this. I would not promote a shitty ideal, no way.

Keekee

Keekee

i pull my plants when there ready,to say you cant believe the blindness here makes me feel that same way.Do you have that much faith in the moon you would pull them 2-3 weeks early because of where the moon is.
Madness.

Keekee

Keekee

Wait a second,this is getting stranger are you saying you pull indoor plants based on the moon cycle.?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Certain strains finish at certain times in certain regions, therefore you would need to grow the same strain multiple years outdoors and grow the right strain for your region for it to finish during the right time of the moon cycle to cut it at full maturity during the full moon.

Who cares if you get an extra ounce if you had to cut it early or late making the end product alot less potent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom