Does Gh Calmagic Cause Root Rot For Dwc

• Thread starter Kannabiz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kannabiz

Kannabiz

I heard it from a friend but I just wanna confirm it with you guys if its true or not.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

No, it doesn't cause it. They wouldn't keep it on the market if it was causing it to happen by itself. What ever he was talking about they got their story wrong I would imagine. If you don't block out the light and your water is warm, it's gonna happen. Algae forms and runs rampant if light gets in. They may have not have switched their dwc water regularly. There's more to it than gh calimagic caused it, ya kkow..

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

No, it doesn't cause it. They wouldn't keep it on the market if it was causing it to happen by itself. What ever he was talking about they got their story wrong I would imagine. If you don't block out the light and your water is warm, it's gonna happen. Algae forms and runs rampant if light gets in. They may have not have switched their dwc water regularly. There's more to it than gh calimagic caused it, ya kkow..[
No, it doesn't cause it. They wouldn't keep it on the market if it was causing it to happen by itself. What ever he was talking about they got their story wrong I would imagine. If you don't block out the light and your water is warm, it's gonna happen. Algae forms and runs rampant if light gets in. They may have not have switched their dwc water regularly. There's more to it than gh calimagic caused it, ya kkow..
also I read on the "deprived from" label it says it has carbonate so Im not sure if that has sugar which causes pythium.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

What causes root rot? High water temps above 70 is bad. Light causes algae. Algae causes root rot.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Everybody overlooks one of the simpliest causes for build-up...Over Feeding! Don't always believe what the label says....

Keep it Green!

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

Everybody overlooks one of the simpliest causes for build-up...Over Feeding! Don't always believe what the label says....

Keep it Green!
Yup, but sometime u have to look at the label to see what ingredient are being used especially if you're doing hydro.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Looking at the label for ingredients...is one thing...I was speaking of feeding strength...

and I believe if you know how to use a nute line...you can learn to adjust your feed to even suit your water...

the problem is most people will not stick with a food long enough to learn the ins and outs of them...

people expect instant results...cus it worked for others...or a label says so...

Keep it Green!

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

Looking at the label for ingredients...is one thing...I was speaking of feeding strength...

and I believe if you know how to use a nute line...you can learn to adjust your feed to even suit your water...

the problem is most people will not stick with a food long enough to learn the ins and outs of them...

people expect instant results...cus it worked for others...or a label says so...

Keep it Green!
I totally agree with you bro,

dixie420

dixie420

Keep it Green!
very true, and well said

Latest posts

Top Bottom