Does Light Outside The Tent Matter?

• Thread starter Questionz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

Questionz

Hey there all,

I just started growing and I'm using a grow tent that is 3'x3'x6' that I keep in a walk in closet. I keep the door to this closet open because with it closed its difficult bringing any materials into the tent. In my room I have a window that is 4' x 4' and this window has blinds on it; however even with the blinds closed my room still has light. The light is not directly on anything, but my room is still lit up from the sunlight going through the blinds. With my closet door open my tent is exposed to the non-direct light coming through my blinds.

Now my question is: will the light coming through the blinds affect my grow even though there is no light going into the tent itself?

The inside of the tent is pitch black cant even see my hand in front of my face. Although I did notice the side facing out towards the door its slightly easier to see my hands silhouette, but even then my hand is indistinguishable.

Q

Questionz

Ok I'll give that a try to see if any light is leaking out or in. But I'm still wondering if the light that doesnt leak in would still affect the tent/grow?

ken dog

ken dog

Awesome thanks ken dog that answered my question.

Funny isn't it?... Get a question answered, ask another question. Lol

That's the way it goes in this hobby... Always something new to learn.:)

Top Bottom