Does monstercropping permanently change the plants?

• Thread starter socks4free
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socks4free

socks4free

Hey guys so I've recently started getting into cloning and have been reading about different techniques and am curious about wether monstercropping permanently changes a plants growth characteristics or if they over time revert back to the plants natural growth?

The leaves start off all wonky looking and slowly go back after a few sets so it makes me wonder if the other strange growth characteristics eventually revert back to normal too? Like say if you used a monstercropped plant as a mother would the plant over time revert back to the normal growth?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Hey guys so I've recently started getting into cloning and have been reading about different techniques and am curious about wether monstercropping permanently changes a plants growth characteristics or if they over time revert back to the plants natural growth?

The leaves start off all wonky looking and slowly go back after a few sets so it makes me wonder if the other strange growth characteristics eventually revert back to normal too? Like say if you used a monstercropped plant as a mother would the plant over time revert back to the normal growth?

Thanks in advance for any insight!
When you clone them again after they recover and without monster cropping they will be back to normal.

If you monster crop it again it will reveg and do the monster crop thing again.

Top Bottom