Does Mrg Have Any High Cbd Strains For Sale ?

• Thread starter workingh20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

workingh20

Hello, My wife has colon and or lung and breast cancer and i'm going to grow her some meds. and looking to buy seed. I know mota's work well and would like to try some of his high cbd work

420circuit

420circuit

I find that growing a few all CBD plants, like Charlotte's Web, and make oil separately, allows for better dosing. CBD decarbs a bit different than THC, so you can make better edibles by processing them separately.

W

workingh20

I've been trying to to find where to get a cut or some seeds of charlotte's web . from what i've read it's not available . can't find much out about ac/dc. Does anyone know how reeferman harlequin is ?.

420circuit

420circuit

I grow the clone only Harlequin that was being passed around Colorado by project CBD, it has about 8% each and is a great plant, a real strong grower. Post up your grow if you do AC/DC, lot of people interested in seeing how that one does. I got the CW from a shop that sells it as R14er. If you want to help someone with cancer you may want to look into edibles made with something like Rick Simpson Oil, although his method uses (toxic) naptha, which is why I opted for Everclear to accomplish the same basic thing. Good luck!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

cannatonic 4 HP (huel perkins cut) is supposedly the BOMB locally in Mi. 24:1 cbd/thc is what ive read on numerous grow forums. with my 15 month old boy its hard for me to drive an hr each way to secure a clone. my current valentine X cbd (supposedly 8:8) is a freaking JOKE!!!! stay away from the valentineX. it grows all funky, needs 2x the veg time, whispy flowers, and the medicating values are NOT worth the time to grow it. ive tried the shatter version, flower version, edibles with bho in it, alls its good for is migraine headaches. that's it. it smells of pineapple and tastes good when smoking it, but that's about it.

W

workingh20

I live in a non medical state so it's hard to find any cuts or seed. That's what i'm looking for a high cbd low thc. for her meds.

W

workingh20

Is cannatonic 4 the same as resin cannatonic ? if so i now know where to find some . the description say's it's 1 to 1 ratio cbd to thc .

Loran

Loran

I have Harlequin, Good Medicine (Harlequin x Appalachia)and AC/DC x Good Medicine in my garden now and will be making beans this fall from the best of these high cbd crosses from Bodhi seeds. Remember folks that blueberry crosses are also high in cbd's as a rule. I myself use RS oil for my basal cell cancer (it's almost gone after a month). Also @ 64 I am able to sleep like a baby on a piece the size of a grain of rice. Beautiful. What a blessing this stuff is. LPR, Loran

Motarebel

Motarebel

Good to hear Loran! A big thanks to Bodhi for his work. Dragboat used his Harlequin bx1 and CBD Rich blessings crossed to Loran's Longbottomleaf male. We've been giving these away at shows and they go fast. I just packed up 600 packs for Denver so thanks again to bodhi, loran and dragboat for your contributions.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Sometimes we squabble like little kids but at the end of the day it's one luv. I for one like high thc and a high cbd combo for my needs. We've scratched that itch and now it's time for high cbd and low thc projects for those who keep asking. It's amazing what talking to peeps one on one can achieve, it's filled my sails and taking us in a direction i didn't see coming. MrG just handed me the AC/DC clone and soon the Cannatonic#4 (Perkins cut). I also have access to the Spanish cbd strains. I'll S1 the ones i can and make fem crosses with the others. Cant really say i know what i'm doing but i'm gonna try like hell.

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

What I know, From where I sit is,
the Unbelievable breeders who came bearing CBD's after hearing some of the success of the group I help here in the southern states
For me the cup was full of hope
I was antedated with High CBD gear from some of the very best in the business like you guys with the Bx1 Harlequin x LBL and the Rich Blessing #4 X LBL and look forward to gifting it where ever I can
Its funny how one person may seem insignificant to the whole picture But all it takes is one pheno of the right kind of plant to help thousands. You your crew, Loran ..... Will Always have this Vets Gratitude
Super CBD VIBES
FlyJ

MrG

MrG

Mota, I have the cannatonic (perkins cut) ready for you aswell as the cannatonic #4 and 1 of my c99 cuts all rooted and ready for a transplant if your ready for them;)
@Andy Genesis the c99 is a 1:1 with 9%thc to 9%cbd and has just over 20% total cannabinoid profile.

Top Bottom