Does Mrg Have Any High Cbd Strains For Sale ?

• Thread starter workingh20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mantisclaw

mantisclaw

I've been trying to to find where to get a cut or some seeds of charlotte's web . from what i've read it's not available . can't find much out about ac/dc. Does anyone know how reeferman harlequin is ?.

Hello, My wife has colon and or lung and breast cancer and i'm going to grow her some meds. and looking to buy seed. I know mota's work well and would like to try some of his high cbd work
There is a strain from Southern Humboldt Seed Collective called Harle-Tsu which won best CBD strain at the Emerald Cup. It may not be as strong as the more modern post 2012 cuts, but the seeds are available now. Hoping the best for you and your wife. I've overcome more then I believed possible through cannabis.

trinityalps

trinityalps

I love the CBDs too. AC/DC and Harlequin are my favs so far. Good for my back, but this summer I got 2 concussions. one right after the other. Still recovering. AC/DC came to the rescue (that and some Harlequin shatter I made last year). It literally stops or decreases all my symptoms and allows me to function.

As an aside, I also love A13's amazing antidepressant qualities. Especially when crossed with Bubba (Bubba Trip)... literally had religious experiences with that one. So with Mendel's gift of some A13 F4s (THANK YOU MENDEL), I did an open pollination on the AC/DCs (as well as my BubbaTrip crosses). My hope is that the A13's antidepressant properties combined with the instant pain relief of the AC/DC will be useful for some. Planning to pop these next spring. I'll let you know how it goes.

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

fighting stage 4 liver cancer since 2014 with a high cbd whole plant extract (rso), growing out several of sohum seeds newest offerings. I grew out the harlequin x lbl from mota (thank you much, bro), good producer, lemony tastes, smells, really nice, good trichome coverage, too. used a male to pollenate a blue dream clone, jilly bean clone, and (i guess) made f2's of the h x lbl's i was given. hopefully i can get this cancer cured this year, working on it hard and heavy. and today, as luck would have it, in the mail i received a pack of bodhis harlequin x a11gf3 (cbd rich blessings). thats what it says on the pack.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

SO far I have ran 3 keeper CBD strains for the Veterans group that has remarkable benefits all three have been helpful in inflammation pain control 1 very good in sleep and moods and one for Daily use that just makes the day WONDERFUL
Tested at 15.3 % CBD the HarlxTsu x Silver Bubster Crossed and shared By the Loompa Farms Team, the harlequin x lbl from mota is right up there as well
And My Fav the One I use Daily is the Swiss Gold cross Silver Bubster.
Soon to see Much more Talking with others the crosses are not pron to herming and seem to have just the right amount of Variety. Look fer them Beanz Soon I HOPE.

Motarebel

Motarebel

We have a new one out being tested it's Cannatonic#4 x herijuana. Looking thru those for a male to hit the Perkins cut. We also have a super high thcv rich purple #1 @14% that were working with too.

C

CashCrops

I met up with Huel a few years ago in A2 and had a beer, real cool guy. Gave me some meds for free to help my aunt who was dying of cancer. The C4 cut is real nice, hope you get a good male for her!

Top Bottom