Does my girls look ok ?

• Thread starter Kutzilla.noob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kutzilla.noob

Kutzilla.noob

Hello every one this is my second time running this 6x6 tent.. first one did ok .. this run looks a bit better but I’m little scared … the buds look kinda small for day 35 I seen a picture of my buddys grow and his colas were pretty huge at 35 days

I’m running 3 squares of 3x3 with 9 plants in each square

360 watt x 3 led phizon cheap led
General hydroponic NPK
Carbo loads + recharge - veg
Bud candy + sweets - flowering
using big bud /king kola 3 ml each
Over drive for week 5-6
Then flush

let me know if I guys notice anything off .. I def feel like I’m stunting them some how but can’t figure it out I been following the ppms and my friends formula his girls look a lot more developed

Does my girls look ok
Does my girls look ok 2
Does my girls look ok 3
Does my girls look ok 4
Ponky

Ponky

Well you want to see those buds fatten up. Get firm. And you want to see a lot of frost in the next 2 weeks. If they don't get really frosty then I'd be a bit concerned. But right now it's fine.

Kutzilla.noob

Kutzilla.noob

Well you want to see those buds fatten up. Get firm. And you want to see a lot of frost in the next 2 weeks. If they don't get really frosty then I'd be a bit concerned. But right now it's fine.
Got it I will wait and see how it goes .. thanks again !

Jakecan

Jakecan

What are your temps and humidity? Also, do you have anyway of measuring your PPFD?

Kutzilla.noob

Kutzilla.noob

What are your temps and humidity? Also, do you have anyway of measuring your PPFD?
My temp lights on is at 84-85 consistently
Lights off it drops to around 68-75

humidity is around 48-55 depending on feeding day or hot days

that’s an average day in San francisco

Kutzilla.noob

Kutzilla.noob

Haven’t measured ppfd that’s my next item to buy one of those readers … I also think my cheap led might be to far from the buds too they are sitting at around 14 “inch .. do u think the lights might need to drop closer maybe 10-12 inches ?

Kutzilla.noob

Kutzilla.noob

Hello every one this is my second time running this 6x6 tent.. first one did ok .. this run looks a bit better but I’m little scared … the buds look kinda small for day 35 I seen a picture of my buddys grow and his colas were pretty huge at 35 days

I’m running 3 squares of 3x3 with 9 plants in each square

360 watt x 3 led phizon cheap led
General hydroponic NPK
Carbo loads + recharge - veg
Bud candy + sweets - flowering
using big bud /king kola 3 ml each
Over drive for week 5-6
Then flush

let me know if I guys notice anything off .. I def feel like I’m stunting them some how but can’t figure it out I been following the ppms and my friends formula his girls look a lot more developed
Forgot to add that the strain is a Runtz strain

Ponky

Ponky

I'd expect a lot of small to medium buds. Sticky. High but not crazy high THC. With amazing aroma. Fruity and sweet. And solid yield. With really compact nugs.

Jakecan

Jakecan

Haven’t measured ppfd that’s my next item to buy one of those readers … I also think my cheap led might be to far from the buds too they are sitting at around 14 “inch .. do u think the lights might need to drop closer maybe 10-12 inches ?
I would check the recommendations on that light! Your buds don't look half bad for only 35 days :) all strains are different and grow at different rates!

Kutzilla.noob

Kutzilla.noob

I would check the recommendations on that light! Your buds don't look half bad for only 35 days :) all strains are different and grow at different rates!
Man I think I have done the most rookie mistake in the world … so instead of counting my flowering days at the start of the 2 pistols … I started counting on the day of the flip … if I am right I believe I been feeding them a week off they should be day 29 or around there … it kinda make sense now I also been feeding them wrong weeks too might have stunt it a little .. thank you guys again for the tips I will also check the lights too it says 16-18 but kinda feel that’s way too high so will need to get one of those pffd readers. Thanks again

Top Bottom