Does Ona gel work

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

i have my portable ac exhausting into my attic i was wondering if i put a bottle of that ona stuff up in the attic would that do the trick

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

thank you yea i was gonna get one of the little jugs and put it right next to my ac exhaust in my attic i was thinking that would do the trick thanks for the input much appreciated

S

slap14

It works well but kinda makes your house smell like a public bathroom ;). Not like urine but that sweet perfume smell.

Slap

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

well i think i can deal with that thanks ill be getting it and reporting back

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

It works well but kinda makes your house smell like a public bathroom ;). Not like urine but that sweet perfume smell.

Slap
Crap was hoping to get that musky old urine smell like in subways or really old public restrooms.

I have found it to work quite well in smaller spaces but have not used it in anything larger than 600sqr ft.

PnL

lollipopman

lollipopman

.. Get the 120 cartridge it will last 60 days full blast.. Also get the clAssic neutral scent

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey Lolli whats up bro? Happy New Years my freind. Hope all is well. Say, whats your avatar? Looks pretty dank man! Peace.
Quest

619ster

619ster

Make your own Ona Gel. Use that polymer stuff (I forget what brands there are), and add essential oils to it after you've soaked with water to expand the crystals. Ona charges up the ass for their shit! But it does work (just as good as making it yourself). I like the Lemon Eucalyptus essential oils.

420Gator

420Gator

works great but doesnt last long, especially by the exhaust of your portable. I used to put it directly into my exhaust and it worked excellent until I built a lung room....
.......if youre exhausting into the attic itd deffinately be cheaper in the long run to throw a decent size fan/filter in there and just let it scrub away, if you dont mind the noise

619ster

619ster

Or an ozone gen! I don't live in my grow spot so I don't worry bout all the health worries. I wouldn't think it'd be an issue in an attic though. You'd be amazed how well ozone eliminates odor!!

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

good backup when you need quick results, or small areas where slight leakage is inevitable. their newest "pro" flavor doesn't have urinal-mint smell, and the scent it does have seems to go away quickly.

Top Bottom