Does Seedlings Looks Normal?

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herbalise

Herbalise

2 days old look like a banana on one side her leave is yellow is this normal?

Does seedlings looks normal
Shamus

Shamus

lol

caress that shit all soft like n all will be gucci

like that Stew Pickles

yaoming?

xeamonk

xeamonk

Thats a cotyledon (SP). it might have been damaged coming out of seed hull. give it a few days and see if the yellow spreads.

yup, nice spelling btw i couldnt get it right so i had to look it up

cot·y·le·don
ˌkädəˈlēdn/
noun
Botany
noun: cotyledon; plural noun: cotyledons
  1. an embryonic leaf in seed-bearing plants, one or more of which are the first leaves to appear from a germinating seed.
these come with the sprout and serve to provide energy while its turning itself into a plant :) they will fade and fall off naturally.

for me they serve as an indicator as to when the seedling can start on light nutes in coco. when the sprout has used up the energy in the starter leaves they yellow and die off and the new true leaves and roots are ready to take over and work for the plant.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

u guessed. and the spell correct offered that spelling.

won spelling bees but that was 50 years ago.

yup, nice spelling btw i couldnt get it right so i had to look it up

cot·y·le·don
ˌkädəˈlēdn/
noun
Botany
noun: cotyledon; plural noun: cotyledons
  1. an embryonic leaf in seed-bearing plants, one or more of which are the first leaves to appear from a germinating seed.
these come with the sprout and serve to provide energy while its turning itself into a plant :) they will fade and fall off naturally.

for me they serve as an indicator as to when the seedling can start on light nutes in coco. when the sprout has used up the energy in the starter leaves they yellow and die off and the new true leaves and roots are ready to take over and work for the plant.

Top Bottom