Does she look about ready?

• Thread starter BRetnewgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

All the trichomes are cloudy but no amber yet but I was thinking about taken her in anyways. Should I give her a few more days or nah?

20201121 182816 01
thedubside

thedubside

looks like quite a lot of white pistils still down below. youve waited this long another week wouldnt hurt? im in same boat reckon i could bring mine down but giving another week and sill some new looking pistols. if all your trichomes are cloudy and thats the high youre looking for then go for it. personally i'd wait. how many weeks into flower are you, what strain?

linde

linde

I personally harvest my stuff when all cloudy. I find the bud tastier and more lively. once the trichome turn amber you lose flavor and most importantly buzz. I've tried clones side by side with different harvest times. all cloudy always wins for me. But 20% amber seems to be the trend on this site for whatever reason.

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Id say a couple....couple weeks.may even go longer..
It's been I think 2 weeks since most ppl said 2-4 more. All the tris are cloudy end shes thickened up quit a bit. Just worried about hanging her in the closet. Dont have a hygrometer but someone on here said I didnt need one. Starting to get cooler here and we heat the house with a fire so worried itll be too dry

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

I personally harvest my stuff when all cloudy. I find the bud tastier and more lively. once the trichome turn amber you lose flavor and most importantly buzz. I've tried clones side by side with different harvest times. all cloudy always wins for me. But 20% amber seems to be the trend on this site for whatever reason.
Yea I've seen alot of 20% even all the way to 50%. All that I can get a good look at have gone cloudy since maybe yesterday. I'd prefer to harvest right at first signs of ambering. You dont think that would be another week from clouding do you

growsince79

growsince79

+1

Top Bottom