Does she look like shit? 🙄

• Thread starter TinkTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

This is Crystal....I planted her July 19,2020. She isn’t an AF seed just a regular seed. I have her in CocoLoco medium and the light schedule is 18/6. Indoor grow tent and a fan on her 24/7. It’s my 1st regular seed so what does everyone think about how she is doing? I’m curious if I need to do anything more or different. Thanks as always for opinions and knowledge. I always look forward to everyone’s opinions. I haven’t started any LST yet, not sure if it’s time yet.🤔

Does she look like shit
Does she look like shit 2
amekins

amekins

This is Crystal....I planted her July 19,2020. She isn’t an AF seed just a regular seed. I have her in CocoLoco medium and the light schedule is 18/6. Indoor grow tent and a fan on her 24/7. It’s my 1st regular seed so what does everyone think about how she is doing? I’m curious if I need to do anything more or different. Thanks as always for opinions and knowledge. I always look forward to everyone’s opinions. I haven’t started any LST yet, not sure if it’s time yet.🤔

Looks to me like a seed maybe germinated and took root. 🥰🤞 Looking good!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Is the plan to light her from the side like that (I am not at all saying that is a bad thing, but it will affect how you would eventually want to train her if you did much at all....which probably would not be terribly necessary, especially in that space as a first time grower)? She looks good!

stl_rock_guy

stl_rock_guy

I would give her more lights. I'd light her from all 4 sides. Get her really growing. That's just what I would do

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Is the plan to light her from the side like that (I am not at all saying that is a bad thing, but it will affect how you would eventually want to train her if you did much at all....which probably would not be terribly necessary, especially in that space as a first time grower)? She looks good!
I took her out of the tent to take pictures of her. Thank you, I think she looks healthy but I want to know what other growers see. 👍Appreciate the advice

Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

I took her out of the tent to take pictures of her. Thank you, I think she looks healthy but I want to know what other growers see. 👍Appreciate the advice

need to measure the light . Thinking its not enough. Download the feee version of either an Android or Apple version of a light meter. Bunch of them out there. Out of curiosity I measured the outside light this afternoon. Think I got nearly 16K . Many, many times brighter than my two 1000 watt LEDs. I think I get 3K and could do better. Might be time for stronger light.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Hope you have drain holes in the underside of the pot. The ones on the side might be too high.
Mimedgrower is on to something.. @Aquaman as he would most likely say give her a good watering at transplant so there arent any dry pockets of soil in the pot. Then let her dry good and water as usual after that. Maybe he will chime in. Lotz of knowledge from him...and others on here as well.

Edit: when petoiles(leaf brach connected to the larger branch) are bent at the base of the leaf that means among other things that the plant may have been over watered or there could be root stress as well(i think root stress). Now if the petoile is bent at the branch its the opposite it means it needs water. Not sure but my guess is there isnt enough turgor pressure and the vascular part of the plant in that area can no longer hold the leaf up at a 90 degree angle...water transport is being effected...im by no means an expert. I just seen someone post about this in a thread a couple weeks ago

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

What MIMedGrower said.. drooping petiole is a sign of underwatering..

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
She might be a He....? Its quite an upright posture...Probably mature enough to get a good zoomed in look at the nodes...If you cant tell the Farm will know lol

Otherwise looking just fine time will tell 👍🌱

amekins

amekins

She might be a He....? Its quite an upright posture...Probably mature enough to get a good zoomed in look at the nodes...If you cant tell the Farm will know lol

Otherwise looking just fine time will tell 👍🌱
Feminized seeds.

amekins

amekins

So then you say "feminized"... some of us still grow "regular" seeds. Which are neither of what you mentioned
I didn’t mention anything other than correcting the OP. I am aware of how to refer to regular, AF, feminized, or feminized AF.

Latest posts

Top Bottom