Does she look normal?I think there’s a problem

• Thread starter cornishkush68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cornishkush68

cornishkush68

I burnt her with nutes accidentally but she seems to be very pale and stunted,anyone got any clues as to what could be wrong,she’s in coco and under a Mars hydro ts600
Does she look normali think theres a problem
Does she look normali think theres a problem

a4twenty

a4twenty

try to keep media off the leaves.

what's the distance from the light?

what level of nutrients are you feeding? how?

cornishkush68

cornishkush68

need to transplant into a container that is not clear roots do not like light
Thanks for taking the time to reply,I moved her to a new pot today so let’s hope she flourishes
try to keep media off the leaves.

what's the distance from the light?

what level of nutrients are you feeding? how?
thanks for taking the time to reply,I think the light was a bit close now,I’ve moved it to about 18 inches away,I’m only feeding her a ver small amount of nutes,I use canna

2Bad

2Bad

Agree with the other fellas tho. might take a WHILE to recover.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Agree with the other fellas tho. might take a WHILE to recover.
Those leaves will never look better. Watch the new growth. I too think you could still plant another seed and be in a better place before you get enough new growth for a recovery effort.

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Also, getting that poor thing out of that cup of belly-button lint and into a proper soil/perlite mix would help.

But, this early in the game, it’s easier on the mind and soul to pop a new seed than chase your tail babying this one for the next month. Chalk it up.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

There’s only one
So 6 days of growth, this means you now know what your doing lol. . gj at correcting the issue. I figured it should be pitched too, but I would have been wrong. Can you tell us what you did? What nutrients you running, how often you feeding? Whats the soil mix? What kindof lights ya got?

cornishkush68

cornishkush68

So 6 days of growth, this means you now know what your doing lol. . gj at correcting the issue. I figured it should be pitched too, but I would have been wrong. Can you tell us what you did? What nutrients you running, how often you feeding? Whats the soil mix? What kindof lights ya got?
To be honest I didn’t really put any care and attention into her at first,I was too busy at work,so when I was told to throw her away I made a bit more of an effort,she’s in coco coir plus and I’m feeding her canna coco a&e with some canazym and rhiz,this is only my second ever attempt my last plant yielded 150g,I’m hoping this one is similar

Rev Remedy

Rev Remedy

Also, getting that poor thing out of that cup of belly-button lint and into a proper soil/perlite mix would help.

But, this early in the game, it’s easier on the mind and soul to pop a new seed than chase your tail babying this one for the next month. Chalk it up.
Exactly…..I was waiting for someone say perlite with that coco…and yes, definitely lose the clear cups in the future..!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom