Does The Real True Old School Og Kush Exist Anymore?

• Thread starter Purp Nugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
In your November 26 post of this year....in answer to an inquiry from another user regarding the existence of that strain still...you said:

"Yes the original or originals are still kicking. Just depends on which story you choose to believe is the actual original. Unlike dogs, original og kush could and has been kept around for decades."

so you did not say that you had OG Kush plants, but I figured a person who said such a statement most likely would have seen them or have access to them or could get them or something like that. cuz you know, it's a strain that was sorta lost...so you can see how i would think such a statement would not be posted without having seen such a rare specimen.

just sayin'
Still clueless a what you are getting at? Why do you feel this is a rare single specimen? There are many depending on what story you want to believe... With that being said I firmly stand by the bormaticious flow with holding the deficit of "OG" to realize the "kush" optimizes three local molecules to come to the cation of all of them properties...

Lol dudes a nut

Brazels back and wants to tell you about organics!

SinCity

SinCity

Real recognize real you better show respect. Badada day badada day day.

You alright guy? You are posting in kind of an odd manner, you seem real agitated about things that aren't really worth getting worked up about.

The fraudulence you are attempting to perpetrate on trusting and equally uninformed people is definitely something to get worked up about.

You--and me--and the previous generations and the subsequents ones--only exist at all because a small group of people saw fit to be honest and honorable and took the privilege of spreading this plant seriously.

You bet this is something to get worked up about.

SinCity

SinCity

Still clueless a what you are getting at? Why do you feel this is a rare single specimen? There are many depending on what story you want to believe... With that being said I firmly stand by the bormaticious flow with holding the deficit of "OG" to realize the "kush" optimizes three local molecules to come to the cation of all of them properties...

wow. do you really believe what you say? "local molecules"? this is a joke right?

xavier7995

xavier7995

The fraudulence you are attempting to perpetrate on trusting and equally uninformed people is definitely something to get worked up about.

You--and me--and the previous generations and the subsequents ones--only exist at all because a small group of people saw fit to be honest and honorable and took the privilege of spreading this plant seriously.

What is this fraudulence you speak of?

SinCity

SinCity

Look, I'm collecting right now. Wouldn't call it a "genomic search" because I don't know what that means...jk i know as much ad you do, i just POP in and drop some jargon... what exactly is the problem? It's New Year's Eve for shit sake.!

what a waste. son. what a waste.

go have fun. the rest of us are working. if you get serious about this shit, let us know.

Krypto

Krypto

Does the old school kush exist?
Well og kush is relatively new considering there was only bubba and Hindu less than 20 years ago on the kush scene.

So it's not like youre chasing a dinosaur.
Correct. And yes it does exist. the problem is there are several different sources of what people are claiming to be OG Kush. I was under the impression that Josh D and Matt Bubba Burger found the triangle Kush in South Florida, refered to only as "kush" back then. They moved it West Via Colorado and Tahoe it was especially popular in Southern California, it got to the point where anyone that had any kind of good weed we're now calling it "Kush" But the OGers , the original guys, that were growing it and keeping it in a tight solid Circle. They had to throw the OG tag onto it to make sure they were talking about the real"Kush"
Now do yourself a favor and don't take everything I've just explained as the gospel God's truth it's just a Reader's Digest version of my opinion based on people I've talked to you here on the farm and notable Publications such as High Times magazine etcetera and so forth.
Now if the TK is different than the 92 South Florida kush then that's where I've gone wrong and someone told me one time that there were two separate"entities"
But in a nutshell yes the original OG Kush is out there. Good luck finding it ! you're better off probably going with a reputable breeder that has worked the original OG or TK or whatever into a a better seed line because, from what I read and what I've talked to you other guys the original OG was one finicky bitch.
Good luck in your searches and travels and your daily endeavors, let us know if you find it LOL.

M

motz

Correct. And yes it does exist. the problem is there are several different sources of what people are claiming to be OG Kush. I was under the impression that Josh D and Matt Bubba Burger found the triangle Kush in South Florida, refered to only as "kush" back then. They moved it West Via Colorado and Tahoe it was especially popular in Southern California, it got to the point where anyone that had any kind of good weed we're now calling it "Kush" But the OGers , the original guys, that were growing it and keeping it in a tight solid Circle. They had to throw the OG tag onto it to make sure they were talking about the real"Kush"
Now do yourself a favor and don't take everything I've just explained as the gospel God's truth it's just a Reader's Digest version of my opinion based on people I've talked to you here on the farm and notable Publications such as High Times magazine etcetera and so forth.
Now if the TK is different than the 92 South Florida kush then that's where I've gone wrong and someone told me one time that there were two separate"entities"
But in a nutshell yes the original OG Kush is out there. Good luck finding it ! you're better off probably going with a reputable breeder that has worked the original OG or TK or whatever into a a better seed line because, from what I read and what I've talked to you other guys the original OG was one finicky bitch.
Good luck in your searches and travels and your daily endeavors, let us know if you find it LOL.
Haha wasn't really looking for it.
Was being sarcastic.

Krypto

Krypto

Haha wasn't really looking for it.
Was being sarcastic.
Look, I'm collecting right now. Wouldn't call it a "genomic search" because I don't know what that means...jk i know as much ad you do, i just POP in and drop some jargon... what exactly is the problem? It's New Year's Eve for shit sake.!
Fucker came outta nowhere!!!

lemons

lemons

Just listened to the goddamned podcast like the rest of us lmao

What's good on smf's Larry work? Dropped a dm on ig but his bio tells me gen ain't gonna have much info for a random person lolol.

Krypto

Krypto

I agree that preserving ALL heirloom and landrace varieties is a serious responsibility. And something that depends on the integrity of the person lucky enough to obtain the cut/seeds.
But you kinda came outta nowhere with some shit and sounds like you're making assumptions... smoke your OG for cryin' out loud!

Top Bottom