Does this bud look healthy?

• Thread starter Ray.Ray
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ray.Ray

Ray.Ray

Newbie growing outdoors in Ontario Canada from clones. The clone guy had marked this one as a Durban ..
I posted a photo of the whole plant , that to me seems quite lush, leafy and is producing flowers in week 4-5.
First time growing this strain and it was very tight stove pipe early on I pinched it in an effort to fim it.
It grew some tops and got bushier although still very tight. Last year I cropped my 4 plants into flower to , what I thought would be to give more energy to the buds and provide more air to the plant. I never noticed while growing, but I ended up with some seeds . This year I decided I would not trim.. although I likely should have in veg but. did not. Not sure if it was clone related or 1st timer blunder.. that strain was not in the mix to chose from this year so not sure...
Just looking at the buds and wondering if they are healthy or any signs of hermie that anyone can detect. I posted a picture of one bud. I think what had me concerned was actually the calyx but I stand to be corrected on that. I recently staked and pulled the plant apart a bit to provide more air and light in . If you need to see something else .. pls let me know.
Thanks
Edit: I did examine for anything looking like balls .. not found; but I found non on my plants last year either
Durba1.JPG
Durban1Calyx.JPG

Last edited:
Mugwort

Mugwort

Newbie growing outdoors in Ontario Canada from clones. The clone guy had marked this one as a Durban ..
I posted a photo of the whole plant , that to me seems quite lush, leafy and is producing flowers in week 4-5.
First time growing this strain and it was very tight stove pipe early on I pinched it in an effort to fim it.
It grew some tops and got bushier although still very tight. Last year I cropped my 4 plants into flower to , what I thought would be to give more energy to the buds and provide more air to the plant. I never noticed while growing, but I ended up with some seeds . This year I decided I would not trim.. although I likely should have in veg but. did not. Not sure if it was clone related or 1st timer blunder.. that strain was not in the mix to chose from this year so not sure...
Just looking at the buds and wondering if they are healthy or any signs of hermie that anyone can detect. I posted a picture of one bud. I think what had me concerned was actually the calyx but I stand to be corrected on that. I recently staked and pulled the plant apart a bit to provide more air and light in . If you need to see something else .. pls let me know.
Thanks
Edit: I did examine for anything looking like balls .. not found; but I found non on my plants last year either
View attachment 1026639View attachment 1026640
Very nice..if you scrub hard you can get those crystals off pretty easy. I find that, if you leave them on, it makes you feel funny and strange when you smoke them! Can’t be having that!

Top Bottom