Does this ever happen to you?

• Thread starter Ilike2grownow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Ilike2grownow

Last night before bed I ate an edible cookie I made. I found out I made them a little too strong. Well I slept really good but today when I woke up my head is still spinning. If I get up I get really dizzy and when I sit down it happens again. It eventually goes away but every time I get up or sit the world keeps spinning. I’m assuming it’s a hang over, but how long is it going to last? I’ve been taking edibles for years and this happened one other time. I’m just curious if this happens to everyone or is it just me?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Last night before bed I ate an edible cookie I made. I found out I made them a little too strong. Well I slept really good but today when I woke up my head is still spinning. If I get up I get really dizzy and when I sit down it happens again. It eventually goes away but every time I get up or sit the world keeps spinning. I’m assuming it’s a hang over, but how long is it going to last? I’ve been taking edibles for years and this happened one other time. I’m just curious if this happens to everyone or is it just me?
how old are you. I started to get vertigo like symptoms in the morning around 50, off and on over the years...first few times I got worried and my Dr. showed my some neck exercises to help,
Laying on the bed with your head over the edge Preferably with someone holding your head. But focus and look in one corner of your bedroom ceiling then once you have a good focus slowly turn your head to look at the other corner and focus on that....do that slowly for 5 min at a time.....google it for a better description......If that isn't it I'm sorry but that's all the Dr'ing skills I got.......

Madbud

Madbud

If you are of the female persuasion, check your blood pressure. If it persists you may have POTS ( not making it up).

I

Ilike2grownow

I’m 49 so close enough, but this only seems to happen after I eat a really strong edible . I don’t have vertigo or anything like that.

I

Ilike2grownow

Also I was a corpsman, and I don’t have pots. I don’t have any bp issues and I’ve never passed out while peeing. But this is very frustrating as I want to be able to go get something to eat. I can’t drive feeling like this, I have a 19 mustang gt with 710rwhp so if I drive I’d probably die in a accident.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I’m 49 so close enough, but this only seems to happen after I eat a really strong edible . I don’t have vertigo or anything like that.
not vertigo per say but like symptoms google it and 49...yep....like hot flashes........ times a ticking.....things start happening.....how the eyes coming along?...arthritis? joint pain.....forgetful........have ya had your Dr with his finger up yer as yet? fun times ahead if not....

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
not vertigo per say but like symptoms google it and 49...yep....like hot flashes........ times a ticking.....things start happening.....how the eyes coming along?...arthritis? joint pain.....forgetful........have ya had your Dr with his finger up yer as yet? fun times ahead if not....
damn i have all those symptoms
not kidding

I

Ilike2grownow

Yes, I’ve had plenty fingers up my ass plus the long tube for a colonoscopy. But I honestly don’t have any issues at all. The worst thing is probably I had basil cell on my chest that was removed.

I made the butter 2 stick with a full jar of mixed strains and I put a spoonful of keif in it. I usually add a little concentrate to spice it up. But the last time this happened to me I smoked a bowl on top of an edible. So I don’t do that anymore. But my head is still lightheaded like when you’re coming down from being high. But it looks like today is a shot day and I’m taking a break for a couple days from any kind of cannabis.

Also I don’t get hot flashes… isn’t that something that women in menopause get?

steamroller

steamroller

damn i have all those symptoms
not kidding
I sucks getting old.
Had better eyesight then 75% people until I hit late 40's.
In my late 50's [ now] I wear glasses if I want to read it.
I ate some edibles the other weekend late night my buddy made [ maybe had some from 2 buddies 😉 ] and woke up a couple hours later knowing I was high as hell!
Felt fine the next day though?

I

Ilike2grownow

They sure must be good as they sure are lasting awhile. I noticed is starting to get better, it’s not as bad as when I woke up. I just seem to be dizzy and lightheaded now. I’m finally able to get around fine. I just dare not drive until it’s gone.

Habosabin

Habosabin

I read that eating it actually has another property that you don't get from smoking. You probably got a good dose of that chemical that makes you sleepy and tired.

E

elusiveshame

Wait, that finger thing...

Never mind. I’ll just Google it

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I sucks getting old.
Had better eyesight then 75% people until I hit late 40's.
In my late 50's [ now] I wear glasses if I want to read it.
I ate some edibles the other weekend late night my buddy made [ maybe had some from 2 buddies 😉 ] and woke up a couple hours later knowing I was high as hell!
Felt fine the next day though?
i wake up high, seriously from all the smoking the day before or when i get up in the middle of the night i’ll have one, pretty sure i’m stoned 24/7 on smoking, canna drinks/coffee, edibles.. need it all as i’m getting old and grumpy, complaining about this and that, getting sore, forgetful, body parts not working correctly, can’t see, can’t stand working anymore..
i just want to Rock n roll and grow tons of weed and make hashish and oil and golf and fish and ly around baked with the wife.. hahaha

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
i wake up high, seriously from all the smoking the day before or when i get up in the middle of the night i’ll have one, pretty sure i’m stoned 24/7 on smoking, canna drinks/coffee, edibles.. need it all as i’m getting old and grumpy, complaining about this and that, getting sore, forgetful, body parts not working correctly, can’t see, can’t stand working anymore..
i just want to Rock n roll and grow tons of weed and make hashish and oil and golf and fish and ly around baked with the wife.. hahaha
I gotta admit life got a lot more comfortable after retirement. Not the money we once had but we don't piss it away like we did either. Not having to do wake at 6 am ready or not then face 2 hrs of traffic,,,,,,heartburn city...the stuff of nightmares.....If any of you know the area from Maple Ridge - UBC and back daily......1.5 hrs by bike...2+hrs by car...... each way.....

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

If you eat edibles (especially strong ones) while you are dehydrated, even slightly, it can cause the THC to stick around in the brain longer than it normally would. In fact, if you are severely dehydrated, it can cause it to last a very long time. Drink plenty of water and ride it out.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I gotta admit life got a lot more comfortable after retirement. Not the money we once had but we don't piss it away like we did either. Not having to do wake at 6 am ready or not then face 2 hrs of traffic,,,,,,heartburn city...the stuff of nightmares.....If any of you know the area from Maple Ridge - UBC and back daily......1.5 hrs by bike...2+hrs by car...... each way.....
i lived in toronto for 25-30 yrs definitely had enough of that traffic crap, moved/transferred like 8-10 yrs ago..
i’ll be looking into retirement very very soon like couple months most and i hope i can..

Top Bottom